ARC Book Review - Too Wild To Tame By Tessa Bailey

                                                      SYNOPSIS
Sometimes you just can't resist playing with fire . . . 

By day, Aaron Clarkson suits up, shakes hands, and acts the perfect gentleman. But at night, behind bedroom doors, the tie comes off and the real Aaron comes out to play. Mixing business with pleasure got him fired, so Aaron knows that if he wants to work for the country's most powerful senator, he'll have to keep his eye on the prize. That's easier said than done when he meets the senator's daughter, who's wild, gorgeous, and 100 percent trouble.

Grace Pendleton is the black sheep of her conservative family. Yet while Aaron's presence reminds her of a past she'd rather forget, something in his eyes keeps drawing her in. Maybe it's the way his voice turns her molten. Or maybe it's because deep down inside, the ultra-smooth, polished Aaron Clarkson might be more than even Grace can handle . . .



REVIEW

I am a huge fan of Tessa Bailey ,there is not a book that I have read by her so far that I have not  loved  and after reading the first book In the   Romancing The Clarkson Series  Too Hot To Handle I was thrilled to get  my hands on book 2 Too Wild To Tame , so when I got the  chance to read this book early  I was so happy ! . I absolutely Loved  Too Wild To Tame It was an excellent addition to the Romancing The Clarkson series .

In this book we follow Aaron and Grace and I just  absolutely  love these two together  literally the  first time I saw these two interact In this book  I could just  feel the  chemistry between them. We got to  learn a lot  more about  Aaron and  why he comes off the way  he does in this  book , I really  began to understand him more  and see who he really is  behind the  masque he created for himself  and it  doesn't hurt that he  is ridiculously  attractive lol . In the blurb when it says  that Grace  is the  Black sheep  in her family  you can really see it by the way she is treated when we get more back story  on her, I really  began to  feel  for her but at the same time I admire her strength  she was an amazing  heroine . I loved the romance between Aaron and Grace , It was sizzling  hot and  honestly I expect  no less from a Tessa Bailey  book lol . Watching Aaron and  Grace fall in in love was such a pleasure . 

Too Wild To Tame was a sexy  , heartwarming  story and I cannot wait to see what Tessa Bailey has in store for the next book in this series  . If you love all these things in your books I suggest you pick up a copy when It comes out September  6 ,2016 .

RATING 

5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott