Book Review - The Ghoul Vendetta By Lisa Shearin

SYNOPSIS
Men in Black meets Janet Evanovich's Stephanie Plum in the fourth urban fantasy novel in the series starring seer Makenna Fraser and her fellow agents at Supernatural Protection & Investigation.

The agents of Supernatural Protection & Investigations (SPI) are paid to keep the peace. But that's not so easy when an endless evil threatens to tear that peace to pieces...


A vampire gangster's nephew is abducted off his yacht by a bunch of low-rent Creatures from the Black Lagoon. A slew of banks are knocked over by what looks like the cast of Night of the Living Dead. All of this may seem like the movies, but, I promise you, it's not.

I'm Makenna Fraser, seer for SPI, and I know the culprits aren't wearing disguises or makeup. They're real. Deadly real. Especially their leader—an ancient shapeshifter who leaves a trail of chaos and blood in his wake. Now, he's taken my partner, Ian—and his intentions aren't pretty.

The worst part? This is only the beginning...

The beginning of the end of the human race.


REVIEW
I dont think I have ever read a book  quite like The Ghoul Vendetta. When I read the blurb I immediately wanted to know more so when I got an chance to read this book I dived into this  story  as soon as I could and I could not put it down ! it was so so good !!! 

In this  book we mainly  follow  Makenna  and I just loved how strong , independent  ,loyal , smart and kick ass  she was. I felt  like this story  was  Lisa Shearin twist on combination of  things but  in away reading  this book made me think of the crime shows  I have watched  and loved, and men in black  only  with paranormal  creature instead of aliens and I just loved that . We spent a lot of this book  hunting down  the bad guys and  Makenna partner who got kidnap. There was not one dull moment  in this book .I also I  want to talk about the  relationship between  Makenna and  Rake  OMG do I love those two together, this book is in no way centered around there romance but those small moments they  had  with each other , the way they looked at each other and cared for each other , the date , the kiss  was just  everything ! .The way that Lisa Shearin weaved this story together was  amazing . Everything about this  book  was just wonderful .

The Ghoul Vendetta  was a fun , unique, addictive  urban fantasy  and now I am very eager to get my hands on the  next Lisa Shearin book. If you love all these things in your books  you should definitely pick up a copy.

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott