Book Review - Wicked and The Wallflower By Sarah Maclean




SYNOPSIS

When Wicked Comes Calling...

When a mysterious stranger finds his way into her bedchamber and offers his help in landing a duke, Lady Felicity Faircloth agrees—on one condition. She's seen enough of the world to believe in passion, and won't accept a marriage without it.

The Wallflower Makes a Dangerous Bargain...

Bastard son of a duke and king of London's dark streets, Devil has spent a lifetime wielding power and seizing opportunity, and the spinster wallflower is everything he needs to exact a revenge years in the making. All he must do is turn the plain little mouse into an irresistible temptress, set his trap, and destroy his enemy.

For the Promise of Passion...

But there's nothing plain about Felicity Faircloth, who quickly decides she'd rather have Devil than another. Soon, Devil's carefully laid plans are in chaos, and he must choose between everything he's ever wanted...and the only thing he's ever desired.
 


REVIEW

I love love love love !! Sarah Maclean books, so when I got my hands on Wicked and The Wallflower I basically burst out into song and dance. I dived into the story as soon as I possibly could and OMG it was just everything I could ever want from a story and so much more. Felicity and Devil's  story was one I will never  forget ,I was obsessed  with these two , every word they spoke  to each other, I reread and swooned over  , I shipped them together from the very beginning and I was so happy to see them get  the happiness that they deserve, there story was heartfelt, sexy , all-consuming, swoon-worthy and I was hooked to every single word !!. Away from the swoon-worthy romance I am just obsessed with the siblings in this series, their relationships is so complex and I very much look forward to finding out even more about each of them. Wicked and The Wallflower is an excellent start to the  Barnuckles Bastards series. I can honestly say this one of the best books I have read this year and If you haven't picked up this book, go get it as soon as you possibly can !.



RATING
5/5STARS



BUYING LINK 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott