Second book in the paranormal wedding planner series by award-winning author and RITA® Finalist, AE Jones
Sheila Hampton knows how to take care of herself. After being banished from her close-knit woodland nymph clan for defying her father, she has made her way in the human world on her own.
Now she works as an exercise instructor for stressed-out paranormal brides. If she can tell a vampire that no exercise plan in the world will help her lose weight, she can handle anything. Until her father lifts her banishment and tries to force her to marry as part of a political power play, and an unlikely hero steps forward.
Charlie Tucker is used to being on his own. A sea nymph with no ties to his clan, he joined the Navy and became a SEAL. He’s been in war zones. Eaten bugs to survive. So posing as Sheila’s fiancé should be a simple protection detail. No problem.
Except there is a problem—several, actually. Their clans are mortal enemies. They have to pretend to be in love when they can’t stand each other. Plus, they have to plan the biggest fake nymph wedding of the century. And when Sheila’s life is threatened, these two loners must put aside their differences and rely on each other.
Can this paranormal Romeo and Juliet find a way to change their tragic ending to a happily ever after?
Paranormal romance and urban fantasy author AE Jones spends her nights weaving stories about all variation of supernatural—their angst and their humor. After all, life is about both…whether you sport fangs or not.
AE has won several writing awards including RWA’s 2013 Golden Heart ® Award and the Booksellers Best Award. Her book Mind Sweeper was also a 2015 RWA RITA® finalist for both Best First Book and Best Paranormal Romance.
AE lives in Ohio surrounded by her eclectic family and friends who in no way resemble any characters in her books. Honest. Now her two cats are another story altogether.
Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CSq8ZhYzgI&feature=youtu.be Billionaire Undaunted - Book Nine , The Billionaire's Obsession Series Synopsis My name is Ellie Winters, and I’m one of those unfortunate women you hear about on the news—but you never think my fate will ever happen to you. Not that I blame you for believing that. Honestly, I thought the same thing, until I became a statistic, a missing person who was assumed dead. Wrong place, wrong time. Except…I’m not dead. Not yet. I was kidnapped, shackled, beaten, and deprived of the basic necessities, and pretty much left to find a slow, painful demise. I’m hanging on, but just barely. I’m not even sure what I’m waiting for since there’s no hope for me, nobody waiting for me. I had finally given up, resigned myself to my inevitable death…when the one man who could make me want to live again finds me more dead than alive. After so many months in captivity, I’m lost, hopelessly d...
Excerpt “When drowning, one grabs the first lifeline thrown without regard to who holds the rope.” James silences his blaring alarm clock in the early morning darkness of our bedroom. He falls back on the bed with a sigh as I face the wall, feigning sleep. Not moving a muscle, I wait for what comes next. He’ll either get out of bed or climb on top of me. When I sense a slight movement from his side of the bed, I hold my breath. “Come here, Harlow.” His hand curls around my waist and he rolls my body over to face him. Morning sex it is. He pushes away the tangled bed hair covering my eyes as I blink the sleep from them. “There’s my beautiful girl.” He kisses my forehead with a soft brush of his lips. “Morning,” I reply in a sleepy, hoarse voice. He pulls down the twisted covers and exposes our naked bodies. His gaze travels over me, lingering on his favorite spots—ones he knows very well. “What a sight to wake up to.” He hovers above my body and looks down at me with hooded e...
Enter to Win a Sherdana Royals Prize Pack, including a complete set of the Sherdana Royals Series and a $10.00 Amazon Gift Card SECRET CHILD, ROYAL SCANDAL The Sherdana Royals #3 Cat Schield Released April 1st, 2016 Harlequin Desire The prince must produce an heir. Little does he know, he already has… Christian Alessandro lives life in the fast lane. But royal duty calls, and the bachelor prince must settle down and sire the future king of Sherdana. That's when a chance encounter with former flame Noelle Dubone yields a bombshell discovery: Christian's already a father! Marrying Noelle will make his boy the legitimate heir. It's a rocky reunion. The determined dressmaker refuses to fall in love—or in bed!—with Christian again, even as old, intense feelings return with a vengeance. But what the prince wants, the prince gets… REVIEW In Secret Child and Royal Scandals by Cat Scheild .We follow Christian and Noelle .I lov...
Comments
Post a Comment