ARC Book Review - Reckless Hearts By Heather Van Fleet

SYNOPSIS
"Van Fleet has mastered the alpha hero. With perfectly flawed characters and miles of scorching heat, Reckless Hearts is a must read!"-Kelly Siskind, author of A Fine Mess
Three alpha men and a baby.
What could possibly go wrong?
From boot camp to the Iraqi desert, best friends Collin, Max, and Gavin have been through hell and back. But these rugged Marines might need help facing their biggest challenge: raising Collin's nine-month-old daughter, Chloe.
After the death of his girlfriend in an accident, Collin Montgomery has sworn off serious relationships. His buddies have his back-and convince him it's okay to cut loose sometimes. Enter the hottest, smartest girl he's ever met. But what he really needs is a nanny.
Addison Booker needs a job desperately-and fast. She shows up to interview for the nanny position only to find the sexy, cocky man she can't get out of her head. Collin knows hiring her is a bad idea-they disagree about almost everything-but Addison is so good with little Chloe. And there's no substitute for chemistry, right?



REVIEW


I have been wanting to read this book from before it even had a title . Heather Van Fleet  simply describe it was  3 alpha men and a baby and the  minute I heard that I knew I needed to get a copy as soon as possibly ,so  when I got  my hands on a copy  of the arc I was thrilled and I dived into this  story as soon as I  possibly could I love it!  Reckless Hearts was a fantastic story.

In this  book  we follow  Collin and Addison and at first  these two  do not  necessarily start  of on the  best   footing  but the  sexual  chemistry between the  was  just of the charts  and  could not  be ignored .  Watching Collins and Addison's story  play out was just wonderful.  Heather Van Fleet  wrote these characters in way  that I was just so invested in them  that  had to  gently  remind myself that they are not  real people lol . Watching  Collin and Addison relationship evolve from where it is in the beginning  of this  story to where we leave them at the end  was such a wonderful  journey and It gave me everything I could ever want from this story and more . If I had to describe this romance in three words they would be sexy , intense  and passionate. I loved every word of this story! there was not a dull moment , the romance was  red hot , I loved all the characters and of course  I cannot forget one of the best parts of this story Chloe the most adorable fictional baby ever . I could go on and on about things I loved about this story It was just so good !.

Reckless Hearts was  fun ,  sexy , emotional  contemporary romance and I cannot wait to get  my  hands on the next book in the Reckless  Hearts  series ,seriously Heather Van Fleet if you are reading this and  you want to send me next book right now that would be wonderful . If you love all these things in your books  I suggest you get a copy when it comes out  February 7, 2017

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott