ARC Book Review - Turbulent Waters By Melody Anne

SYNOPSIS
A daring pilot finds himself in danger of losing his heart.

Coast Guard pilot Nick Armstrong savors the taste of danger. But after his helicopter crashes into the ocean during a mission, shattering his knee, he encounters a whole different type of thrill when he meets his new physical therapist. Maybe being grounded isn’t so bad after all.

Smart, sexy, and deeply guarded, Chloe Reynolds is the type of woman who drives Nick crazy for all the right reasons. But as she tries to help him heal, Chloe struggles to keep her heart—and secrets—safe.

For years, she has been told that Nick is responsible for her brother’s death, a “fact” that she slowly learns may not contain the entire truth.

But can Chloe’s growing feelings for Nick, and their undeniable chemistry, really overcome a years-long family feud? Or will the past ultimately destroy the future they both desperately want?



REVIEW
I love Melody Anne books !. The Billionaire Aviators series  is wonderful . When I got the chance to read Turbulent Waters  early I was thrilled and  I dived into this story  as soon as I could , I loved it . Turbulent Waters was  fantastic.

In this book  we follow Nick and Chloe .Chloe has been told for years that Nick was responsible for her brothers  death so she goes to be his physical therapist but not  with the  best intentions ( you will understand exactly  what I mean when I say that when you read the book)  however   upon meeting him   she  starts  to realize  that the truth is  not exactly what  she  told it was .From pretty early in the story  I began to think to myself  omg  how is this going to  work out? but the  chemistry between these two was just  on fire and as they always  say love finds away no matter what. The  growing  feelings between Nick and Chloe evolve as they  get  closer and closer and it eventually becomes love .Melody Anne  writes a romance in this book that was absolutely  perfect for these two character , it was sexy and fiery and those are two things that I love in my romance .The romance wasn't the only thing in this book that grabbed my attention  , when we find about  all that the events that resulted  from the helicopter crash  and of course the shocking secrets that were revealed , this all kept me turning the pages nonstop.

Turbulent Waters  is  story  that is  filled with romance , drama  and family I loved every single minute of this book . I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the Billionaire's Aviators series.If you love all these things in your story I suggest you get  a copy when it comes out  February  7,2017

RATING
5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott