ARC Book Review - Mistletoe Cottage By Debbie Mason


SYNOPSIS

'Tis the season for love . . . 
Sophie DiRossi loved growing up in Harmony Harbor. But after fleeing in disgrace many years ago, it is the last place she wants to be. Left homeless by a fire, she's forced to go back to the small coastal town that harbors a million secrets, including her own. Sophie sees this secret reflected every day in her daughter's blue eyes-and she must keep it hidden from the only man she has ever loved.

Sophie's return is a shock for everyone . . . especially Liam Gallagher. The firefighter had some serious feelings for Sophie-and seeing her again sparks a desire so fierce it takes his breath away. Now Liam will do whatever it takes to show Sophie that they deserve a second chance at love, even if everything they've concealed threatens to keep them apart. In this special town at this special time of the year, Sophie and Liam can only hope for a little holiday magic...



REVIEW

What a chance to read Mistletoe Cottage early I was excited to see what this story had in store. I heard so many good things about this book.I started this story as soon as I possibly could and I thoroughly enjoyed it

 In this book  we mainly follow Liam and Sophie I love these two. Sophie is having a rough time in the beginning of this book,  between all of the troubles that  happened in LA and  coming  back to her home town and dealing with even more troubles and her daughter being so deeply affected by all of this  that she is not even talking, it is safe to say that Sophie definitely has her plate full  ,however she is such strong person and  has as in a  awesome family and  there is also Liam. Liam was just wonderful  I loved how honest , loyal and kind  he is and It doesn't hurt that he is also very attractive lol . There were times in  this book that I  both wanted to hug and just shake both of these character , I think when I  truly get invested in characters its normal for that to happen lol . Once the  secret about who is the father of  Sophie's adorable little girl is revealed  things change and let me tell you what ends up happening I did not see coming and I absolutely love when things like that happen when Iam reading a book .The romance  was a definitely a slow burn and this was perfect for this story .  Debbie Mason creates a wonderful story with mistletoe cottage

Mistletoe cottage is a sweet , heartwarming , emotional story .I am very excited to see what this author writes next. If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy when it comes out October 25, 2016

RATING 
4/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott