Interview with A.J. NUEST
Iam So Excited to be doing this post ! I got a chance to Interview AJ Nuest Author of the of books such as Golden Key Chronicles , The Golden Key legacy , and She's Got Dibs .I hope you enjoy . A J NUEST Multi-published award-winning author and editor, AJ Nuest, resides in Northwest Indiana with her loving husband, two beautiful children and a bevy of spoiled pets. She and the cat are currently vying for dictatorship. The cat is winning. www.AJNuest.com Books By AJ NUEST INTERVIEW 1 Hi Aj Thanks so much of answering these question the first thing i want to start out asking is how did you come up with the idea for the Golden Key Chronicles ? It is my utmost pleasure to be visiting with you today, JoDeen! Thank YOU for hosting me at your lovely blog! You know...I’m not really sure where I came up with the idea for The Golden Key. I...
Comments
Post a Comment