ARC Book Review - Only For Your Touch By Naima Simone


                                                         



SYNOPSIS

The Boston press calls her the Mob Princess. I call her trouble.

Discretion is my business, and the reporters dogging her every step are bad news. She’s looking to rebel, to tarnish her naïve “good girl” image by getting dirty with me. I gave up a career as a thief, but Corrine Salvaggi’s wide eyes and sinful mouth damn near begs me to steal her innocence. To corrupt her.

Lucky for her, I deal in sex.

Whatever your fantasy, I deliver. Voyeurism. Threesomes. A little slap and tickle.…

If it’s your kink, I can fulfill it.

So yeah, life is good. Simple.

Until she enters my club.

Still…

It’s just sex. Our little secret.

For now...
 

REVIEW

I loved  book one in the lick series only for a night that so obviously I was so very excited to only for your touch seriously you all should have seen my face when I got an early copy of this book . The minute I had the time to dive into this book I did and it was amazing.

 When I wrote my review for book one in the lick series I told everyone you are going to need to turn on your fan or  maybe get a glass of cold water when reading this book  because the book was hot hot hot  and book two was no exception only for your touch was just as hot ,scorching  hot . In this book we mainly follow Sasha and Corrine and oh my gosh do I love these two together, the attraction between these two was almost instant, literally the first  time they had there first scene the chemistry between these two was just of the charts .The minute Corrine enters the club Lick Sasha instantly wants her out because of what is going on in with  Corrine family and  negative attention it might bring to the club however what actually ends up happening is the beginning of a scintillating, sexy romance between them. But sex is not the only thing that happened between them as the story goes on  we get to see them open up to each other and fall in love .There are moments in this book I just wanted to say why don't you two just get married and have beautiful russian redheaded baby lol I was rooting for this couple no matter what happened lol  .Between the scorching hot romance , fantastic characters and a plot that will keep you so wrapped up in Corrine  and Sasha 's story that you will not  put this book down until the end. Naima Simone has created a smoking hot story with only for your touch. 

 Only for you touch is an intoxicating ,addicting, scorching hot sexy story .I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the series . If you love all these things in your stories I suggest you get a copy when it comes out October 10, 2016 . 

RATING
5/5 STARS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott