Book Review - Rule Changer By Sienna Snow




SYNOPSIS 
Rules are meant to be broken.
Carmen Dane was a self-assured Domme who always maintained control . . . until she submitted to sinfully sexy Master Thomas Regala. She gave him her trust and vulnerability, and he betrayed her. She's avoided him for months, but now he knows the truth and refuses to let her hide. Her all-consuming hunger for Thomas has only grown stronger during their time apart. But Carmen will never submit to him-or anyone-ever again.
Thomas isn't about to give up that easily. Carmen is his Mistress and his submissive. He'll do almost anything for a second chance-even if it means giving up some of his power for her pleasure. Now they've embarked on a game of desire and dark, greedy need that breaks both their rules. But can Thomas ever wholly submit to Carmen when he wants to claim her as his own?


REVIEW

I am a huge fan of Sienna Snow books  and I have been counting down the days until the Rule Changer came out so when I got the chance  to read a ARC of this book I was so excited and  I dived into this story  as soon as I could and Omg it was it fantastic! Rule Changer is an excellent conclusion to the Rules of Engagement series.

In this book we follow Carmen and Thomas .I   loved these together form the  very beginning of this  series ,In the beginning its safe to say that they are really not on speaking  terms because of things that happen in the past , however the passion between these two remain as fiery as ever  despite of  everything that has happened and  there is now one more thing binding them now...well actually 2,  there two adorable Twin babies . I loved  the romance   in this book! I always say that Sienna Snow  always writes romances with  such  depth with the  dirtiest sex scenes  ever lol  .There love story was sexy , fun and  filled with  emotion and heart , no one was happier than me to see them get there  happy ending . I also  want to  talk  about all the stuff that was happening between  Carmen and the main villain in the story Christof , we got to find so much more about why Christof is  hellbent on  getting revenge and that opened doors to secrets and reveals that  made my jaw drop at points. I loved this story  , there was never a dull moment and I my eyes were glued to every word . I have bitter sweet feeling about this  book because while  It makes me so happy to see that all my favorite characters in this series are happy . I am sad because its the end to one of my favorite series ever,but at the same time I am so excited to see what Sienna Snow will  next ! I know whatever she writes will be fantastic.If you are wondering if you should go pick up a copy of this book the answer is yes go pick up this book as soon as you possibly can . 


RATING
5/5 STARS

PRE- ORDER LINKS 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott