Review Tour - Ruthless Gentleman By Louise Bay




The Ruthless Gentleman by [Bay, Louise]


SYNOPSIS


As a chief stewardess on luxury superyachts, I massage egos, pamper the spoiled and cater to the most outlandish desires of the rich and famous.

I’ve never had a guest want something I can’t give them. Until British businessman Hayden Wolf comes aboard—all sexy swagger and mysterious requests.

He wants me. 

And Hayden Wolf’s a man who’s used to getting exactly what he demands. 

Despite being serious and focused. Demanding and ruthless. He’s also charming when I least expect it as well as being devastatingly handsome with an almost irresistible smile.

But guests are strictly off limits and I’ve never broken a rule. Not even bent one. My family are depending on me and I can’t lose my job.

Only problem is Hayden Wolf is looking at me like I just changed his life. And he's touching me like he’s about to change mine.

A standalone romance.

REVIEW

Ruthless Gentleman is my very first book by Louise Bay  . I was so excited to dive into this book because I have heard nothing but fantastic about this author and OMG  was this book fantastic. Hayden and Avery romance  was one of  the sexiest slow burn romances I have ever read and I loved every minute of it . I felt like I really  got  to know these characters and pretty quickly I was  so invested in them and that is always wonderful for me. The story was wonderful and the settings had  me craving summertime.. I loved Ruthless Gentleman and I cannot wait to get my hands on Louise Bay's next book .


RATING
5/5 Stars


BUYING LINKS 


Image may contain: one or more people and text



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott