Audio Book Review - Naima By Lisa Lace





                                                                      Synopsis
I never thought I'd find my soulmate through a mail-order bride agency. I never thought he'd be an alien warrior. 

He calls me naima. His beloved. 

When I'm on my way to meet him face-to-face, my shuttle is attacked, and we crash onto a planet in the middle of a war. I didn't sign up to be an alien comfort woman. I need my naima to rescue me. 

This story takes place in the TerraMates universe, but can be read as a standalone novel.






REVIEW 
Lisa Lace books are just wonderful ! and her Terramates  series is just fantastic, I wish so badly that I could have listened to this audiobook sooner because omg!!! it was amazing. Naima had everything!!! , it was filled with action ,  fantastic characters and scorching hot romance. I just loved it .  I love this world that Lisa Lace has created, her stories are always so riveting and will have you fully immersed in the story.  I also wanted to talk about the Narrators  OMG ! they did an amazing job with this book, Lisa Lace always chooses perfect narrators nothing felt rushed or sounded or robotic etc everything was perfect and it was so hard to tear myself away from this book when I had other things to do. Naima was an amazing sci-fi romance and if you want  to go on a thrilling, sexy adventure with Gabriella and Laz then you need to pick up this audiobook right now.


RATING 
5/5 STARS

BUYING LINKS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott