Book Review - Brazen and The Beast By Sarah Maclean







The Lady’s Plan

When Lady Henrietta Sedley declares her twenty-ninth year her own, she has plans to inherit her father’s business, to make her own fortune, and to live her own life. But first, she intends to experience a taste of the pleasure she’ll forgo as a confirmed spinster. Everything is going perfectly... until she discovers the most beautiful man she’s ever seen tied up in her carriage and threatening to ruin the Year of Hattie before it’s even begun.

The Bastard’s Proposal

When he wakes in a carriage at Hattie’s feet, Whit, a king of Covent Garden known to all the world as Beast, can’t help but wonder about the strange woman who frees him—especially when he discovers she’s headed for a night of pleasure... on his turf. He is more than happy to offer Hattie all she desires... for a price.

An Unexpected Passion

Soon, Hattie and Whit find themselves rivals in business and pleasure. She won’t give up her plans; he won’t give up his power... and neither of them sees that if they’re not careful, they’ll have no choice but to give up everything... including their hearts.



I am a huge fan of  Sarah Maclean books so when I heard about  Brazen and The Beast  I literally burst into to song, you would have sworn I thought I was in a  Disney movie. You can just imagine I dived into this book as soon as possible and it was just fantastic !!! I loved this book so much! Hattie and Whit where do I start with these two? I loved these two so much and I don't think I will ever forget the way these two met (and of course there many steamy encounters lol) but once  the connection was made between  them  that blessed night lol we  immediately were  emersed in the  whirlwind that was their love story and I would not have it any other way. I literally made swoony noises reading this book, I just love them together ( okay I am sorry to repeating that so much  but I really do love them together okay I will stop now I promise lol )  However that wasn't the only I loved  about this book, I was fully invested in the Year of Hattie and   seeing her go after what she  wanted no mattered what anyone said  really  was so inspiring. I loved Brazen and The Beast, it was a sexy, fun, romantic, adventure of a book and I honestly feel like I need to reread this story right now. If you're wondering if you should read this book the answer is yes pick this one up immediately. I am so sad to say goodbye to Hattie and Whit, but at the same time thrilled to see what Sarah Maclean has in store for us next.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott