Book Review - The Beast By Katee Robert






Once upon a time, I fell in love with two men. 
Their feelings for me were matched only by their hatred for each other.
Gaeton, with his brash charm and casual cruelty.
Beast, his lust equal to his penchant for violence.
Being with them was sinful and perfect in different ways. 
In the end, I couldn’t choose, & I lost them both.
Now, my sisters have tasked me with securing our power base, no matter the cost. I will do anything for my family—even if it means agreeing to the terms set by Gaeton and Beast.
The three of us. Together. 
But only for as long as it takes me to choose one of them once & for all.
When playing games of power, happily ever after isn’t a priority. 
Not even for me.Especially not for me.


I am a huge fan of  Katee Robert books so when I got the chance to read The Beast early, I was thrilled, I also want to mention I am a huge fan of the Beauty and The Beast Fairy tale and I just loved that Katee Roberts did with these characters, I didn't think I wanted this menage romance until I read the blurb, I was immediately like yes!! give it to me now and OMG this story was fantastic!!  

When I saw I could not put this book down, I literally was not able to tear my eyes away from this story and if you all want to talk about heat factor, this one definitely destroyed my heat meter lol, this book was smoking hot . The sexual chemistry between   Isabella, Beast and Gaeton was so palatable you could almost taste it, but it goes way beyond just sex for these three, you could see that they were all just trying to figure how to make this relationship work. This is a tale of reunited lovers so it was fantastic seeing them find there way back to each other. I was so happy to back in the world the Katee Roberts created for this series and  Isabella family omg it was such fun to read their interaction. The Beast is a scorching hot romance that you need to read and if you're wondering if you should pick this one up, the answer is YES as soon as you can !! go do it !!















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott