Arc Book Review - BestFriends With The Billionaire By Coleen Kwan

                                                          SYNOPSIS
Cassie Cooper has never been the kind of girl noticed for her looks. But around billionaire Kirk Rochester, her best friend from college, Cassie wishes she could turn just one head—his. So when Kirk asks her to be his pretend girlfriend to thwart another woman's unwanted advances, Cassie embraces the opportunity to prove to him that she does have a feminine side.

Disillusioned by a rough marriage that had an even rougher end, Kirk values friendship more than romance. He’s always had a good thing going with Cassie. But he can’t ignore how sexy she is now playing the role of his girlfriend, and soon he’s fighting a dangerous attraction to her. Even though their time between the sheets is scorching hot, he refuses to take it beyond “friends with benefits.” He’s learned the hard way that loving someone is the first step to destroying his heart, and he won’t risk losing the best person in his life by falling in love with her.



REVIEW

Best  Friend With The Billionaire is my  very  first book by  Coleen Hawk so  I  didnt know  exactly  what to  expect .I read the blurb and  it   really  did  pull  me in  so  I was very  interested to read it when i got my hands on copy . I was not disappointed Best friend  with the  Billionaire was  a very entertaining read.

In this book  we  mainly  follow  Cassie  and Kirk who are best  friend who have lost  touched over the years but thanks to  Cassie  sister  wedding ,Cassie and Kirk  are know once again in the city and this is where the  story really starts . I loved both of  these  character!! I loved that Cassie was not your traditional beauty  I found her realistic  and relatable  and I loved How much Kirk really  cared about his friendship  with  Cassie even to the point  where you  wanna shake him and be  like dude omg  how can you  not  see Cassie  is in love with  you !!! lol .Both Cassie and Kirk have  been through there personal  struggles in life  and you  really  feel for  both of them when you find out  more about them . I loved seeing  them  reconnect, Coleen  Kwan  did  and amazing job with  this  friend to lovers styled  romance and  I enjoyed  every single page.I was very happy  with how  things concluded for Cassie and  Ethan in this book .

Best Friend with a Billionaire was  a lovely story. It  was Romantic  , Emotional , Sexy , Heartwarming  and just  a pleasure  to  read . If You love all these things  in your books I suggest you  get  a copy when it  comes out on  April  25,2016

RATING
4/5 STARS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott