Book Review - Wildest Dreams By R.C BOLDT

                                                                       SYNOPSIS
The Teach Me series starts off with the story of Raine and Mac, the most unlikely of best friends…

Taken from his parents and bounced from one foster home to the next, former Navy SEAL turned math teacher, Callum “Mac” Mackenzie had a rough childhood. The only time he’s let himself get attached to anyone has been with his military “brothers”. He’s convinced he doesn’t know how to love and certainly doesn’t “do” relationships. He’s spent fourteen years in the Navy and now he gets to live out his other dream: teaching.

Her thirtieth birthday fast approaching, science teacher, Raine Thompson feels as if her time to find “the one” is running out. She knows life is short, especially after dealing with breast cancer two years ago, and wants to experience her own happily ever after. But is it in the cards for her? 

Finally acting on the simmering attraction they have long ignored, Raine and Mac decide to have a fling and they discover what it’s like to have someone who knows you inside out also be the one who makes your body come alive.

But it was only temporary…


REVIEW

Wildest Dreams  is my  first  book  By R.C.BOLDT .When I  read the  synopsis  it  really  pulled me in. So when I finally  got  the chance to  read  Wildest  dreams I was   interested to  see what  it  had in store and  trust  me I was not  disappointed  Wildest  dreams was a fantastic book !!.

In this book we follow Raine  and Mac  and  I  just loved these two characters  there were such fun to  follow through out this book .  I loved the relationship between these  two  they  had  such  chemistry!!  from there very first interaction I was like  why  don't you   two  just  do us all  a favor and    get married and have gorgeous  babies  LOL.  Even when  Raine was going on dates  with other  men  and  when  Mac  was going out with other women but they  both had  feelings for each other  I was like omg  you two   you are made for  each other why cant  you see that  already lol .  The romance  in this book was  fantastic   I loved  that  they  went  from  being good friends to lovers  it was just  wonderful to see. I  loved  Mac and Laine  friends in this  book !!  every time  we go to see them  I got so excited  they were  such  fun and   almost  every time they all were  having conversation with each other I  ending up laughing. They were  the perfect  example of  what good  friends look like in  real  life and loved every single one them . Between the romance  the  fantastic cast of characters  and the entertaining plot    R.C BOLDT  was  created one   wonderful  contemporary  romance .

Widest Dreams  was  wonderful  book  it  gave me everything I wanted from this book  and more Its  was Funny , Romantic , Sexy , Emotional  and just  a pleasure to read !  I  look forward to seeing what R.C.Boldt writes  next  !.If you love all these things in your  books   you should pick up  a copy.

RATING
4.5/5 Stars 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott