Book Review - Hard To Handle By RC BOLDT

                                                                    SYNOPSIS
RC Boldt’s Teach Me series gives us a closer look at just how thin the line is between love and hate…

Fifth grade social studies teacher, Laney Kavanaugh, is no stranger to being left behind – her father taught her that at a young age. That’s why she always has her eyes wide open when it comes to men. She’s determined she will never again be the one left behind. She doesn’t let sex blur what they’re really doing; it’s always just sex.

Until Zach.

Zachariah Mayson, fifth grade writing and English teacher, has been the bane of Laney’s existence from the moment they met at their shared elementary school. She can’t stand him. He gets under her skin like no other and is always utterly obnoxious in his attempts –and successes–in getting a rise out of her.

Until the wedding.

The night of their friends’ wedding, Laney gives in to a moment of melancholy, knowing she’ll never be able to let her guard down enough to let a guy close, let alone someday get married. She and Zach end up having the hottest night she’d ever experienced, showing her another side of him, a softer, sweeter one he’d hidden from her until now. Because now, he hoped she was finally ready to “see” him.

But when you’ve always guarded yourself against falling in love, can you let go of the past in order to embrace the future?


REVIEW

I loved  Wildest  Dreams  By RC Boldt ( Book 1 in the Teach Me Series ).When I  got the chance to read  Hard to  Handle  (Book 2 in The Teach Me Series) I read it as soon as I possibly could and It was wonderful . I loved this  book 1!. .It  gave me everything  I have come  to  expect from  a RC Boldt  Book and so so  much more !!.

In this book we follow Laney  and Zach,  I was so  excited when  I found out  that they  were getting there own book because I  shipped them together so  so  very hard !!!  In Wildest  Dreams . So it  will not  be surprise when I say  I loved these two together  .Laney and Zach have really interesting relationship and when I say  interesting  what  I really  mean Is Laney  can't stand Zach  because he is constantly  trying to  get  a rise out of her   but when something happens between them  at there friends wedding things change . It  was  wonderful  seeing there  relationship   change  from where it  is  at the  very beginning of this  book to a romantic relationship . I thought  RC Boldt did an amazing job with the romance  ,the way it  was written was perfect  for these  two  characters nothing  felt odd  or out of place  it was  just perfect . I enjoyed  every sexy , sweet  and swoon worthy  moment between these two  in this story and I  was absolutely  thrilled with where  we leave  Laney and Zach at the end of this  book . I  think  I said  this  In my  Review for  Wildest Dreams  but Iam going to say it  again lol  I Absolutely  love  the whole cast  of characters  in this series there is never  a dull moment  with them .RC Boldt  has  created another  Fantastic  Contemporary romance with Hard To Handle.

Hard To Handle was sexy , sweet , funny , romantic and was just a absolute pleasure to read !! . I will definitely  be getting  my hands on copy of book 3 in this series,  Remember When as soon as I possibly can . If you love all these things in your books  I suggest  you  get  a Copy of  Hard To Handle .
RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott