January Author Spotlight - Book Review - Heart on Fire By Amanda Bouchet







SYNOPSIS 
The riveting conclusion to the Kingmaker Chronicles, available January 2018!

Who is Catalia Fisa?
With the help of pivotal figures from her past, Cat begins to understand the root of her exceptional magic, her fated union with Griffin Sinta, and Griffin's role in shaping her destiny.

Only Cat holds the key to unlocking her own power, and that means finally accepting herself, her past, and her future in order to protect her loved ones, confront her murderous mother, and taking a final, terrifying step--reuniting all three realms and taking her place as the Queen of Thalyria.

What doesn't kill her will only make her stronger...we hope.

REVIEW
Heart on Fire is one of my most  Anticipated reads of 2018 so when I got the chance to read this book early I was so excited. I have been hooked on The Kingmaker  Chronicles Series  ever since I read  the  very first page of  Promise of Fire so you can just imagine  how I was  counting down the days until I could get my hands on this book,so when I got a copy of this book I devoured  it  ! have you ever seen those  memes of  those  people  who  are   devouring  chocolate cake ? if  this book was cake  that would be me lol . Hearts on fire  was   amazing !!  I feel like  that is  understatement  but it was just wow.. Its sometimes  feels like there isnt one word I can think on the decribe just how wonderful this book is   . This story  took so many  twist  and turns   and  had the type  of  reveals   that made my  mouth  drop open . I  loved how everything came togther ,how nearly all my  questions   where   answered  and of course  It was amazing to know   that Cat and Griffin  got the happily every  after they deserved . Heart on Fire is an Excellent   end to the series , The Kingmaker Chronicles reminds me why I  love high fantasy and mythology as much as I do . It left me  feeling  so  bittersweet because this is the end of Cat and Grffin story  but at the same  time Iam keeping my fingers  cross   that they will be more to come in the future  lol .I highly reccomend The Kingmaker Chronicles series so if you have not started it yet you should as soon as you can and if you already did start it and your wondering  if you should  pick up Heart on Fire  ? the answer is yes  ! pick this book up as soon as you can !!

BUYING LINKS 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott