Series Spotlight - The Symbols of Love Series By Dylan Allen



Hi Everyone !! This is part 1 of Dylan Allen's  Author Spotlight on my blog !!! for all of you that dont know about this , I will  doing posts about Dylan Allen all month long . I love her books  so  I though the perfect way to start of this series if  posts is with a series spotlight !!! Enjoy!!


RISE


As a little girl, I saw my father destroy the family he claimed to love. I watched my mother waste her life dreaming of a man who left her without a second glance. 


As a woman, I don’t dream, I work. I don’t fall in love, I focus. I would never let anything as frivolous as love distract me. 

Until I meet Simon. A gorgeous, brilliant young architect with dark eyes, a sweet smile, and a dirty, dirty mouth. He sets me on fire, and suddenly all I can do is dream…of his hands, his lips, his body. Of a heart good enough and a love strong enough to make me believe in happily ever after.

But Simon has secrets that are even deeper than mine. Will our pasts destroy everything we’ve worked for? Or will we find the courage to rise to the challenge and fight for the love we share?


BUYING LINKS
Rise is LIVE and FREE on KU 





REMEMBER


Millicent 


Milly’s life was safe. Her plans, certain.

She doesn’t take risks because she knows what it’s like to lose everything.

But, when it all falls apart, she decides to throw caution to the wind. 

Her journey to reclaim her future leads her straight into the grown up arms of the boy she left behind.

In them, she finds passion long denied and love she thought was lost. 

But is the promise of a second chance worth the risk of losing herself again?

Dean

When he discovers that the girl he has loved his whole life moved on without him, Dean needs answers. 

He didn’t expect to still want her.

He didn’t expect her to want him, too. 

And suddenly, he finds himself in a battle for the heart of the woman he’s never stopped loving. 

As they look to the past for answers, can they hold onto the future they were meant to have?

Or will what they remember make them wish they could forget?


BUYING LINKS
Remember is LIVE and FREE on KU

Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2rkR4Zy
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/2qBcV1D
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2rbPmLA





RELEASE




Lily :
I’m here for pleasure.

And in paradise, I don’t have a past. I don’t have pain, my secrets don't haunt me and I can be anyone I want. 

He’s here for business.


Harry's intoxicatingly handsome, rich, and also the biggest jerk I've ever met. So, it's inconvenient that sparks fly every time our eyes meet.

Indulging in an affair wasn't on my agenda.

But fate isn't a mistress to our intentions; And what starts as a strike of lightening on a moonlit beach ignites a fire between us that will span continents. 

Meeting again in the unlikeliest of circumstances feels written in the heavens.

And I'll need the courage of the gods to tell him the truth.

They say the truth will set you free... but what if it destroys you first? 



Release will be here on 2/28!

LIVE ALERT -->: http://bit.ly/2Cpzfky 
Add it to your TBR: -->http://bit.ly/2BBYRXo





TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT 
DYLAN ALLEN  
CLICK THE LINK TO BELOW TO VISIT HER WEBSITE 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott