Book Review - Posion Kisses Part 1 By Lisa Renee Jones





SYNOPSIS
Amanda Skye made me want her. She made me trust her. She made me love her. Then she betrayed me. And now, a madman brings us together again and before our battle with him is over, I will make sure that she never forgets my name: Seth Cage. The Fixer for The Brandon Family Empire, but to a covert CIA operation, I will always be The Assassin. And to Amanda, I will be the man who made her moan, sigh, and beg. And I will make her beg.
***Note -- Poison Kisses is part 1 of a 3 part serial: All three parts are super sexy with an alpha man who has met his match in a kickass female. There will be naked moments that may or may not include a gun, which may or may not be his gun. ****

REVIEW

Lisa Renee Jones is  a favourate author of mine , so when I  got  the chance  to read Poison Kisses Part 1 early I was  so excited! this is  the first part of a serial  and you could  just imagine  how excited I was  to read this after reading  that blurb .It was fantastic! We follow Amanda  and Seth and  its  has been  a while since  I read  an enemies to lovers romances  and I confidently say I have never  read one  as steamy   as  this one ,there was so much   lust and sexual  tension between these two  but at the  same  time there is so much potiential  for more  between them,  but that's not the only  thing that kept my glued to  every  word .As the mission that they are on unravels you become more and more  wrapped up  in the  story and by the time you  reach  the end  you are desperate to get  your hands of part 2. This was an  excellent start to this  serial and I cannot wait to see what happens next  !!. if you are wondering if you should pick  up this  book the answer is yes  as soon as you possibly can .



RATING
5 /5 STARS


BUYING LINKS








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott