Book Review - Temporary By Sarina Bowen & Sarah Mayberry




SYNOPSIS
The most beautiful man I've ever seen is the same one who can ruin everything.

The first time I lay eyes on Callan Walker, I know he’ll be trouble. With his smug grin, hot Aussie accent and thousand dollar shoes, he’s just the kind of rich guy who always gets what he wants. 

And he wants two things: a night of sin, and my cooperation as he outmaneuvers his powerful mother to take control of his uncle’s estate.

I can’t afford either one. I’m the only thing standing between my little sister and the foster care system. He may have money and charm on his side, but I have something even more powerful -- pure desperation. This temp job at his mother’s company can become a full time job for me. It has to. 

But when Callan’s eyes rake over my body, sometimes I forget my obligations. His piercing gaze finds the fun, optimistic girl I used to be and not the tired person I’ve become.

And it works--if only for a moment. Our night together was a mistake. I can't afford to get sucked into his high-powered family’s treachery. But the closer I get to Callan, the more layers I find beneath those expensive clothes. Though I can’t forget this is temporary. He’s temporary. I have too much to lose. 

Too bad my foolish heart didn’t get the memo...


REVIEW 
When I heard about Temporary my first thought was how can I get my hands on this book. The synopsis just screamed me and said READ ME JOJO YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO , so you can just imagine how excited I was to read this book early and I want to start of this review by saying  Sarina and Sarah came together and made one amazing book !. In this book we follow Olivia and Callan and I just loved these two together , I swear the first time I read about  these two looking at each other it was like seeing two  puzzle pieces click together , the sexual chemistry was there from the very  beginning  and as we saw this story unfold  things  we got to see them fall  in love . I was expecting the romance in this book to be wonderful because of the previous books I have read by the authors but the romance in this book   was just  so much more that  what I expected  it was sexy , swoonworthy enchanting and just filled me with all the feels . Beside the romance  there was so many other  things things  going on this story  between what was going wth Callan Family amd  Sarah and her sister my eyes were eagerly eating up every word it came across in this story  . I can  easily say the Temporary is one of the best book I have read this year and Iam keeping my fingers crossed that there is another book in this series because that ending OMG that ending I need to know more .If you are love all these things in your  stories you should definately get a copy of this book as soon as you can .

RATING
5/5 STARS


BUYING LINKS
➜ Amazon: http://geni.us/TEMamazon 
➜ iBooks: http://geni.us/TEMibooks 
➜ Kobo: http://geni.us/TEMkobo 


Q&A With Sarina and Sarah 

  1. Where did the idea for this book come from ?
Sarina: Since Sarah is Australian and I lived for many years in New York City, I wanted to blend our two worlds!
Sarah: I shipped Sarina some Australian biscuits for research purposes.

  1. If you could switch places with any of the characters you have created, who would you choose and why?
Sarina: How to choose? Georgia in Rookie Move has a pretty sweet job. I think I’d like to be her. Plus: Leo!
Sarah: Sophie in Burning Up is a private chef to  a crazy-hot movie star. Not a lot of hardship there!

  1. Tell me five random things about the  main characters in temporary
  1. The poodle is awesome.
  2. They both like espresso way too much.
  3. Grace can sew her own clothes and we are so jealous.
  4. There are sushi jokes.
  5. Just wait until you get to the cake-smearing scene.

  1. What are you working on now, writing wise?
Sarina: True North #4!
Sarah: Brothers Ink #3.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott