Release Day - Everett By Casey Peeler











Everett Drake left the small town life and his three brothers behind the day he was old enough to enlist. However, he returned sooner than he had planned with a chip on his shoulder.

Taking a job with the local beer distributor, he makes a living, but when a new bar owner arrives in town, he knows exactly what he wants—Stella.  




REVIEW
Everett Is my very first book by Casey Peeler so when I got the chance to read  it early  I was so  excited. I dived into it as soon as I could and OMG this story was so good.  Everett and Stella were absolutely perfect for each other and even though this story was so short the  author managed to pack so much into it and that just amazing . Everett was a sexy, fun  , heartwarming story that will keep your eyes glued to the page and give you that happy ending that we all crave from our romances .If you love all these things in your stories you should definitely go pick up a copy as soon as you can. I am so excited to see what Casey Peeler will write next.

RATING
4/5 STARS 


Pulling into Barger’s, the sun is shining and so is Seth’s brand new Camaro. Shaking my head, I put the Dodge in park and step toward my future as a beer truck comes barreling out the back entrance, almost running me over. Turning to see who’s driving, I put my hands on my hips and see dark hair and a set of emerald green eyes on the sexiest man I’ve ever seen and when he smiles my way, I try to act mad but it’s no use. Mental note—stay away from whoever that is.

“Sorry about that, ma’am,” he hollers out the window.

“Damn right, you better be,” I say firmly as he laughs, gives a wave and takes off down the two-lane road.















Casey Peeler grew up in North Carolina and still lives there with her husband and daughter.

Growing up Casey wasn't an avid reader or writer, but after reading Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neal Hurston during her senior year of high school, and multiple Nicholas Sparks' novels, she found a hidden love and appreciation for reading.  That love ignited the passion for writing several years later, and her writing style combines real life scenarios with morals and values teenagers need in their daily lives.

When Casey isn't writing, you can find her near a body of water listening to country music with a cold beverage and a great book.

Connect with Casey



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott