ROMAN CRAZY MANIA !!! - Interview With Nina Bocci and Alice Clayton



Hi everyone I am so excited for  Roman Crazy so  to celebrate every day until Roman Crazy is out I will be posting a post about  Roman Crazy. Iam calling It ROMAN CRAZY  MANIA!! Today I have a interview up with the lovely authors of Roman Crazy  Nina Bocci and Alice Clayton !








                                               
Where do you get the Inspiration / Ideas  for your books? 
                             
NINA:ROMAN CRAZY came from a conversation that I had with Alice Clayton after returning home from Italy. My friend was getting divorced and I off-handedly mentioned how the best way to get over a divorce would be to go to Italy and find a nice Roman. After Alice and I talked, we thought it would make for a great book! She said, "Why can't a lot of women go nuts in Europe." The Broads Abroad Series was born from that :) I have standalones that I'm working on now that come from various things, quotes, a photograph, etc  

ALICE:Exactly right. The thing is, I think as Americans especially, there’s something sort of magical about traveling abroad. There’s something kind of romantic about it, and you know we’re suckers for a guy with an accent…

Can you take us through what your writing day look like ?
                          
NINA:Oh, boy. Well, I drop off my son and then I answer emails / work until noon and then I try and write from then until I pick him up from school and then again after he's asleep. I write better and faster and night though.   
                                        
ALICE:After doing this now for a few years I have finally figured out that if I don’t have my word count in by 3pm, it’s not going to happen. My brain is officially mush by 3pm. It used to be that I’d get up and head to my local Panera and work there until around noon, then back home and upstairs to my office. I need a change of scenery to get my work done. But since January of this year, I became a mother! I have a puppy, and she is quite needy…and so am I…so I don’t leave the house in the morning nearly as much (read at all) so now it’s all done at the dining room table with a Bernese Mountain Dog under my feet!

In Roman Crazy  the main character travels to Rome for the summer .If you could travel to one place for the summer where would you go and which book/ tv boyfriend would you bring with you ? 
   
NINA:Jeez, that's a hard question. I'd love to spend an entire summer in Italy with Tom Hiddleston or Chris Evans. Or both ;)       
                                                                  
ALICE:Let’s face it, I’d go to Idaho as long as Robert Pattinson was along for the ride…love to Idaho by the way.

We all love to read. What are some of your favorite books ?
                            
NINA:I love the Griffin & Sabine books by Nick Bantock, Harry Potter and Twilight will always be a favorite. Contemporary, I am lucky enough to be friends with amazing writers and I read everything they write        
                                                    
ALICE:THE STAND by Stephen King is my all time favorite, I reread it every single summer. I also will devour anything by Tiffany Reisz and Jill Shalvis!

Can you tell us more about what to expect in The Broads Abroad Series ? ( How many books will be in the series? Will each book take place in a different countries ?)

NINA:We're not sure just yet. We have a lot in mind and they're all over :)                                                              
What are your working on now writing wise?  
                                                  
NINA:A stand-alone project and a series as well  
                                                            
ALICE: I’ve 2 more books in the Hudson Valley series (CREAM OF THE CROP comes out July 12!) and then I’ve got a few more irons in the fire for 2017


Character Questions

Five Random Facts Avery & Marcello ? 

NINA: Oh, this is tough. They're feisty, engaging, witty, positive and funny 

If Avery and Marcello  were gelato flavors what would they be?
                
NINA: Avery would be pistachio and Marcello would be Amarena Black Cherry                                        

Get To Know Nina &Alice

Favorite Season?  
         
NINA: Fall
                                                                                                                       
ALICE: Fall 

Top 5 favorite book boyfriends?   
                                                                               
NINA: Jericho Barrons, Carlisle Cullen, Lucius Malfoy, Jack Ryan,  
                           
ALICE: EDWARD CULLEN FOR FUCKS SAKE       

If you could travel to one time period what would it be?  
                                               
NINA: 30's 
                                                                                                                         
ALICE: 50's  

What are you reading right now ?    
                                                                        
NINA:BROKEN PRINCE (THE ROYALS #2) by Erin Watt  
                                            
ALICE: GAME OF THRONES book 5  

If you could invite 5 people living , dead or fictional to dinner who they be? 

NINA: Freddie Mercury, JK Rowling, Barack Obama, Tom Hiddleston,
                        
ALICE: Bernie Sanders, Bono, Liz Lemon, Jon Snow, Edward Cullen  
  
Anything else you would like to add ?
                                                                        
NINA:Thank you for having us!


AUTHOR WEBSITES 

NINA BOCCI          ALICE CLAYTON

                               
COMING OUT SEPTEMBER 13,2016
ROMAN CRAZY !!

Avery Bardot steps off the plane in Rome, looking for a fresh start. She’s left behind a soon-to-be ex-husband in Boston and plans to spend the summer with her best friend Daisy, licking her wounds—and perhaps a gelato or two. But when her American-expat friend throws her a welcome party on her first night, Avery’s thrown for a loop when she sees a man she never thought she’d see again: Italian architect Marcello Bianchi.

Marcello was the man—the one who got away. And now her past is colliding with her present, a present where she should be mourning the loss of her marriage and—hey, that fettuccine is delicious! And so is Marcello…

Slipping easily into the good life of summertime in Rome, Avery spends her days exploring a city that makes art historians swoon, and her nights swooning over her unexpected what was old is new again romance. It’s heady, it’s fevered, it’s wanton, and it’s crazy. But could this really be her new life? Or is it just a temporary reprieve before returning to the land of twin-set cardigans and crustless sandwiches?


A celebration of great friendship, passionate romance, and wonderful food, Roman Crazy is a lighthearted story of second chances and living life to the fullest


BUYING LINKS 
         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott