ROMAN CRAZY MANIA - 5 Reason You Should Read Roman Crazy By Alice Clayton & Nina Bocci
Hi everyone I am so excited for Roman Crazy so to celebrate every day until Roman Crazy is out I will be posting a post about Roman Crazy. Iam calling It ROMAN CRAZY MANIA!! Today Is the last day of ROMAN CRAZY MANIA so today I will 5 Reason Why you should read Roman Crazy
ROMAN CRAZY WILL BE OUT TOMORROW (SEPTEMBER 13, 2016 )
Avery Bardot steps off the plane in Rome, looking for a fresh start. She’s left behind a soon-to-be ex-husband in Boston and plans to spend the summer with her best friend Daisy, licking her wounds—and perhaps a gelato or two. But when her American-expat friend throws her a welcome party on her first night, Avery’s thrown for a loop when she sees a man she never thought she’d see again: Italian architect Marcello Bianchi.
Marcello was the man—the one who got away. And now her past is colliding with her present, a present where she should be mourning the loss of her marriage and—hey, that fettuccine is delicious! And so is Marcello…
Slipping easily into the good life of summertime in Rome, Avery spends her days exploring a city that makes art historians swoon, and her nights swooning over her unexpected what was old is new again romance. It’s heady, it’s fevered, it’s wanton, and it’s crazy. But could this really be her new life? Or is it just a temporary reprieve before returning to the land of twin-set cardigans and crustless sandwiches?
A celebration of great friendship, passionate romance, and wonderful food, Roman Crazy is a lighthearted story of second chances and living life to the fullest.
- The Romance- The Romance In the book is just wonderful its sweet its, sexy, its swoon worthy and gave me all those Happy ever after feels I love so much
- The Setting - This book is set In Rome .The way everywhere we visit in this book is describe made me want to go to Italy right away .
- The Character - The Character are fantastic I found myself very attached to several of them by the end of this book .
- The Author - This Book is written by Alice Clayton and Nina Bocci and they are both such brilliant writers
- Teasers - If you need anymore reason look at the teasers below I think they will seal the deal for you lol