Book Review - The Night Mark By Tiffany Reisz






SYNOPSIS
She has nothing to live for in the present, but finds there's something worth dying for in the past…

From Tiffany Reisz, the international bestselling storyteller behind The Bourbon Thief and The Original Sinners series, comes an enthralling new novel about a woman swept away by the tides who awakens to find herself in 1921, reunited with the husband she's been mourning for four years. Fans of Kate Morton and Diana Gabaldon will fall in love with the mystery, romance and beauty of an isolated South Carolina lighthouse, where a power greater than love works its magic








REVIEW
The first time I heard about  The Night Mark  I was immediately  interested to know what  was going on in this  story , so you can just  imagined how  thrilled I was when  I  got  to read it  early . I dived into this story  as soon as I could and omg it was fantastic.

In this book  we  follow faye and  she is   not going through the best time right now  she  just  divorced her  husband and she is still morning the  last  of death  of  husband she had before that . While she is travelling she  find  this lighthouse that just  fascinates her   and this  is really where things take of  in this story. One of the things I enjoyed about   this book  is that  we get to  see faye  become happier   and come  into her own more  as she says it in the book be more alive ,because   in the  beginning of this book we do not  find her in the best  head space  but  as the book  goes on  we see her  begin to change for the  better and I love that ,  after all she has been through I  just wanted her to be happy .I  loved the love story  in this book  , It was  swoonworthy  ,sexy , enchanting  and very  complicated at times lol , I rooted  for Faye and Carrick to be together no matter what happened  and  trust me when I saw there are many  barriers seeing as these two are  from different times.  Tiffany Reisz  always  writes fantastic  love stories and Night mark was another one . I  love the way  Tiffany  Reisz incorporates time  travel in this book ?  I  find that sometime  time travel in books can be a bit tricky because sometimes it  does not come across of as clearly to the reader ,  but  Tiffany Reisz take on it  it was simpler and I could understand everything that was going on .I loved this  book , I could just gush about it forever !

 The Night mark was a sexy , addictive , unique , time travel romance and after reading this book I cannot wait to see what Tiffany  Reisz will write next ! I know its  going to  be fantastic. If you love all  these things in your  book you should definitely  get a copy .



RATING
5/5 STARS





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott