Book Review - Someone To Love By Donna Alward



                                                                 SYNOPSIS
"The latest offering in the Darling, Vermont series is an emotionally poignant, can't-put-it-down, opposites-attract tearjerker. A true treasure from page one to the beautiful, touching ending. Alward's witty dialogue drives this powerful tale, but it's her little boy costars and her paradoxical, damaged hero and heroine that make hearts sing and rule every page of this sweet and steamy love story." - RT Bookreviews Top Pick! on Someone to Love

SOME WISHES DO COME TRUE

Ethan Gallagher is a firefighter in Darling, Vermont, who followed tradition and pledged his love on the Kissing Bridge to ensure lifelong happiness. A few years later, he's a widower with two rambunctious boys who no longer believes in magic. But even he has to admit that free-spirited Willow Dunaway fills him with wonder...and an attraction he cannot deny.

Willow's come back to Darling a different girl than the one who left after high school. Overcoming her past and owning her own business has made her into a strong, independent woman. Single dad Ethan appeals to her in a way she didn't expect, even though settling down is the last thing on her mind. But after fire destroys the local food bank, the town rallies, and a fling between Ethan and Willow leads to unintended consequences. Can they find a way out of their heartbreak to make a home in each other's hearts?
 

REVIEW
After reading the  first book in this  series I was  eager to  my hands on the next one. When I got the  chance to read  this  book I  started it as soon as I could and it was amazing ! Donna Alward  created another fantastic  story  with Someone to  love

In this  book  we follow  Ethan  and  Willow ,  at first  you look at these two  people and you immediately see  two  opposites  , but these  two could not  be more perfect for each other . Ethan has twin boys and  is still  trying to  come to  terms with his  wife's  death. And Willow has come  back to  town    to start her life over and at the  same time  try  to overcome her past( when I heard more about willow's backstory I found my  self tearing up a bit )  , so seeing these two  find  love with  each other was wonderful . The romance in this book was  sexy  , fun and heartwarming  and  those  are three things I love in my romance .I was so  invested in these characters I needed to see them get there happy ever after no matter what  happened and  trust  alot happened .This book never had a dull moment and I just loved that  !  It  constantly  kept me on my toes . I was turning each page so very eager to find out  what was in store for  these two next .This book was just was just fantastic

Someone  To Love was a sexy  , emotional , heartwarming  small town romance . I cannot wait to  dig into the  next book in this  series . If you love  all these things in your books you should  definitely  pick up  a copy as soon as you can.

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott