Book Review - Devotion By Alexa Riley





SYNOPSIS

Aurora Adams has had everything in her life regimented. She's been made to eat certain foods, wear certain clothes, and only do what her mother allows...all for the sake of her dancing career. Life is lonely and cold, but she doesn't have a choice. When her mother decides to send her away for a year of training it's just another blow to her already fragile heart.

Noah Hill has never had passion for much in his life. But one look at Aurora and his world ignites. From the moment he sees her on the stage, he knows she has to be his. When her mother stands in the way, he has no other choice. 

Will Aurora finally have a chance to break free, or is she trading one cage for another? When temptation leads to devotion, maybe the truth isn't so important.

Warning: He's a billionaire set to kidnap the ballet dancer he sees on stage. What could possibly be any more wonderful!? Get your buns ready because we've got you covered!


REVIEW

I am a huge Alexa Riley Fan ! I look forward to  every one  of there releases  so you can just  Imagine how excited I was  to hear  about  Devotion !!. The first time I  saw  the  cover I was mentally counting  down the  days  until this book was  out so I could   read   this  story  and I literally did a happy dance when this book appeared on my  kindle . I loved it!   Aurora and Noah  had  such a  perfect Alexa Riley Happy Ever After  story that gave me everything I could ever ask for  and even more  . It was sexy  , kept  my  eyes glued  to the  page and  had me fanning my  self  constantly .I cannot  wait to read the next book by them  .If you  are looking for  a  hot ,sexy  , short  swoony romance  you should definitely  pick this one up.

RATING 
5/5 STARS

BUYING LINKS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott