Release Week Blitz - The Billionaire Bachelor By Jessica Lemmon

                                       


                                                SYNOPSIS
Indecent Proposal

Manwhore. That's what the board of directors-and the tabloids-thinks of billionaire bachelor Reese Crane. Ordinarily he couldn't care less, but his playboy past is preventing the board from naming him CEO of Crane Hotels. Nothing-and no one-will keep him from his life's legacy. They want a settled man to lead the company? Then that's exactly what he'll give them.

Merina Van Heusen will do anything to get her parents' funky boutique hotel back-even marry cold-as-ice-but-sexy-as-hell Reese Crane. It's a simple business contract-six months of marriage, absolute secrecy, and the Van Heusen is all hers again. But when sparks fly between them, their passion quickly moves from the boardroom to the bedroom. And soon Merina is living her worst nightmare: falling in love with her husband . .




Review

Jessica  Lemmon  quickly  becoming  a favorite of mine  I love The Billionaire Bachelor It was fantastic  It gave  me everything that  I have come to  expect  from a  Jessica Lemmon story  and so  much  more this  is truly an excellent start to  a series .

In this book we  follow  Merina and Reese and omg  did  I love these two  together . From there  very   first  meeting  I was like yep  Iam sold on this love story  lol . Just  seeing them go  back  and forth between dislike to  tolerate  to like  to  eventually  love  was just wonderful!. I felt that Jessica Lemmon did  an excellent  job writing  the romance with  Merina  and  Reese  and there fake marriage and how  that  eventually  becomes  more real than  either  of them expect.  I loved it! I loved every  sweet  , sexy  , emotional   , heartwarming  moment  between these two  and Iam beyond happy  with  were we leave these two  characters at the  end of this book. Between the sexy romance , the cast of  characters and the plot  that  kept me thoroughly  entertained . Jessica  Lemmon has created another fantastic  story  with  The Billionaire  Bachelors . 

The Billionaire  Bachelors  was a Sexy , Romantic  , Emotional  read that  leave you with that  happily ever after ending that  romance  readers like my  self continue to  crave. Iam definitely   looking forward to reading the next  book in the Billionaire Bachelors series ! If you love  all  these things  in your books I suggest you  get  a copy when it  comes out  June 28,2016.


RATING

5/5 STARS 


Buy The Book Here
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/28KygCQ
Books-A-Million: http://bit.ly/28SwIx2
Google Play: http://bit.ly/1sJzRIn
IndieBound: http://bit.ly/1W3EmsT


Book Information
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/28UDXI8

The Full Series

Series Page on Goodreads: http://bit.ly/28RZq34



Q&A With The Jessica Lemmon


When you are in writer mode, music or no music? If music, do you have a playlist?
I go back and forth. Usually, music. And yes, I make a playlist for each hero. Getting his feelings and motivations down is key.

Have you ever had one character you wanted to go one way with, but after the book was done the character was totally different?
Yes! Connor from A Bad Boy for Christmas turned out totally different than I had planned. He dug in and fought for Faith when he was supposed to be commitment-shy. I had no idea how in love with her he was, but I admit his ideas turned out way better than the ones I’d plotted.

What’s you next project?
Next up, Reese Crane’s long-haired sexy brother, Tag Crane will get his book. He’s SO fun. Be prepared for lots of panty-melting grins.

Your favorite book by you?
Tough question! I love them all for different reasons, and honestly, each one is special. Bringing Home the Bad Boy, because it was a step in a new direction for the series, and The Billionaire Next Door because it gave me a chance to write a character based on Brock O’Hurn for whom my crush is monumental. I’m also looking forward to the book I wrote for James Patterson’s Bookshots release in 2017 because that was the first time I’d ever written a best friend’s younger sister trope. Super fun!

Clean shaven, Scruff, beard, or mustache?
The Billionaire Bad Boys series features a little of everything, but my boys were very beardy in this series, which I enjoyed writing.





Top 5 List: Top 5 Billionaire Boyfriend Perks


I’m so excited to be here! Since my new series, the Billionaire Bad Boys starts with THE BILLIONAIRE BACHELOR, I’ve been tasked with giving you a TOP 5 list of the best Billionaire Boyfriend Perks. I think I can handle that…

Let’s begin.

#5 ~ Like fancy restaurants? Never pay for dinner again with your billionaire boyfriend. My billionaire hero Reese Crane takes Merina Van Heusen to the finest meals in town, including their first date an all-aphrodisiac restaurant. *Yum*

#4 ~ Need to get away? Your billionaire boyfriend owns a jet, a limo, and a hotel building, or in Reese Crane’s case, owns Crane Hotels, a hotel chain.

#3 ~ If you’re into gifts, you can expect some good ones. A diamond ring came standard in The Billionaire Bachelor since Reese proposed a marriage of convenience…

#2 ~ No need to worry about your living arrangements, since your new fiancé will move you into his mansion. Did I mention the house manager who prepares your meals and the house staff who cleans your room?

#1 ~ Late nights are something he’s accustomed to. You can count on your billionaire boyfriend to keep you up… and I don’t mean because he’s talking shop. ;)



 GIVEAWAY!!!



AUTHOR INFORMATION



A former job-hopper, Jessica Lemmon resides in Ohio with her husband and rescue dog. She holds a degree in graphic design currently gathering dust in an impressive frame. When she's not writing super-sexy heroes, she can be found cooking, drawing, drinking coffee (okay, wine), and eating potato chips. She firmly believes God gifts us with talents for a purpose, and with His help, you can create the life you want.



FOLLOW FOREVER ONLINE


Author Information
Author Website: http://bit.ly/28S1fKU

Follow Forever Online

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott