Book Review - Never Lose Hope By Anne Stone

                                                                       SYNOPSIS
Samantha Jacobs is just trying to lead an average life. Her family has always been in the spotlight, and she’s tired of all the unwanted attention. She decides to work as an assistant at Williams & Company, a private security firm that specializes in protecting families and employees for major corporations. But after an affair, unplanned pregnancy, and tragedy upset her escape for normalcy, Sam runs back home to her parents for what she hopes is safety. 

Jason Morgan, a retired Navy SEAL, is second in command at Williams & Company. He’s the special-ops person that’s called upon to rescue people from dangerous situations. Jason’s world is turned upside down after a failed mission leads to him being held captive by drug lords in South America. Once freed, he endures a long road to recovery, both physically and emotionally. 

New tragedies catch up to Sam even as she attempts to outrun them. She must team-up with Jason and Williams & Company to uncover the facts surrounding her mother’s untimely death. 

As Sam and Jason get closer to the truth, can Jason overcome the memories of his capture, and can Sam handle everything that’s been revealed before it overwhelms her?




REVIEW


When I First  read the Synopsis for Never Lose Hope By Anne Stone I was  intrested to find out  more about this book .So when I got  the chance to read I  got to it as soon as I could  and I was not  dissapointed this books was very  very  good !

In this  Book we mainly  follow  Sam and Jason   they  have both  been through some very   rough  situations recentely  at the begining of  this book  you  get the idea that both of them are in the healing process.  I  felt for both of them literally  If I could give them both hugs  I would . The romance between them was an emotional roller coaster  and this is  expected after seeing what these two have been through, but  I very  much  enjoyed it  I felt  like  Anne Stone did  a perfect job writing this  romance   I was rooting for these two  all through this book . This book has so much twist and turns ,so much happened I wish I could  tell you all more but I wont  I  dont want to spoil you  all    but  what I will say is  when I was reading I was constantly  turning  the pages because I Needed  to  find out the truth behind everything that  happened.

Never Lose Hope was   emotional , heartwarming  and just a pleasure to read .  I  finished this book feeling like all of  my questions where  answered  and also with the biggest  grin on my face from that Happily  ever after feeling the ended of this book left me with.I  look forward to seeing what Anne Stone writes next! If you love all these things in your  books  I suggest you get  a copy 



RATING
4.5/5 STARS 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott