ARC Book Review - The Bachelor's Promise By Naima Simone

                                                          SYNOPSIS

Aiden Kent never expected to see Noelle Rana again. He’s determined to keep his distance from the beautiful enigma wrapped in denim and leather. He can’t trust anyone with the last name Rana. But he made a promise to his dying mother, and it isn't long before Noelle invades his personal space. He can't stop thinking about the exotic beauty's alluring curves.

He wants the daughter of his enemy, and he’s determined to have her…if only for one night.If Noelle wants to move forward with her life, she must make a deal with the devastatingly gorgeous, broody millionaire Aiden. He made a promise years ago, and she’s come to collect—even if it means facing down the only man who ever broke her heart. And there's a really good chance he'll do it again.







REVIEW

I love Naima Simone books there so so good !! I have loved everyone of them that I have read . When I heard about The Bachelor's Promise I requested the ARC as soon as I possible could. If you saw the look on my  face when I got that  You are Approved email from net galley it would be safe to say I was very happy lol , so obviously  the  minute I got the chance to read  this book I read it and I loved it !!. The Bachelor's Promise Is another fantastic story from Naima Simone.

In this book we follow  Aiden and Noelle, the best way  to  describe there past together Is complicated so  very  complicated .They  both have there reservation about each other due to there last encounter but as they let down there walls things begin to change  between them. I loved Aiden and Noelle together  when I read there first  interaction  in this book I was  sold on  there relationship I needed them to be together I needed to find out more.When you hear about there past together you really  feel for both characters  I wanted to give both of them the biggest hugs ever .I loved the romance  ,the sweet  , sexy  and swoon worthy moments   between Aiden and Noelle made  this story just wonderful  and also very  hard to put down  ( I read this book  in less than a day lol ) . I loved these two  together whether they were arguing  , laughing , having sexy times ( steaming hot  sexy times I  might  add lol)  or talking about twilight  Naima Simone did  an amazing  job  creating  characters I not only  cheered for but  wanted for them to have the happily ever after that they  deserved so very much.

The Bachelors Promise by Naima Simone was a  sexy , swoon worthy , heartwarming , romantic , emotional  read . Between the wonderful characters , the beautiful setting and  sexy romance  Naima Simone has created another fantastic contemporary romance. I cannot wait to get  my hands on what she writes next.If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy of this book when it comes out August  29 ,2016.

RATING

5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott