ARC Book Review - Waking Eden By Rhenna Morgan

                                                                       SYNOPSIS
The only hope for saving their race is to surrender their hearts. 

With a long foretold and annoyingly vague prophecy warning of immense change for Eden, Ramsay Shantos is forced to hunt words and legends instead of rebels. For a man of action, it’s the worst kind of agony. Until he encounters a sexy librarian who bears the fated prophecy’s mark. A mark no human should possess.

Tortured by her mixed heritage, Trinity Blair has enjoyed little human touch in her life, let alone intimacy. Even the most innocent contact fills her mind with a person’s deepest, darkest secrets—except for Ramsay. Her immunity to his thoughts sparks a fragile hope that she might finally experience the passion of her Dark Spiritu brethren…unless he’s the dangerous crossroads her father predicted.

When knowledge of Eden goes viral in the human realm, Trinity is Ramsay’s only hope for quelling mass panic. Can he risk revealing the secrets of his race to the guileless ray of sunshine? Or is she the unknown source of Eden’s destruction?


Warning: Contains one playboy warrior well-equipped with wicked words, a panty-melting grin, and well-honed moves in and out of the bedroom.



REVIEW

Iam a huge fan of paranormal romance so when I heard about Waking Eden By Rhenna Morgan I was  interested  to  see what this book   was about.So when I  got the chance to read this book early I snapped up the opportunity and it was just  was so good  !!Waking Eden was so so so good! I thoroughly enjoyed this story!

In this book we follow Trinity and Ramsay  they were such intriguing characters. I loved the romance between these two watching  them  get to know each other and fall in love was just such a pleasure to read .The minute there eyes met in this book I knew that I needed these two to be together  and I was so  happy with were we leave them at the end of this story. I  found the world building in this  book  absolutely  fascinating  ,Rhenna Morgan did an  amazing   job  the world building . This  book was just such a good  read there was  literally  never a dull moment  , I was on the edge of my seat thinking what  would happen next ? needing to know what was in store for these characters on the next page .  Rhenna Morgan has created a fantastic  fantasy novel  with Waking Eden .

Waking Eden was a  sexy , thrilling , magical ,emotional  story . Between that  fantastic world building  , the sexy romance and cast of  characters  Rhenna Morgan has created a fantastic story  and after what  happened in this book  I cannot wait to  get my hands on the next book in this series .If you love all these things in your books I suggest you pick up a copy when it comes out  July 26,2016

RATING
4.5/5 STARS



Comments

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely review and for helping me share my upcoming release! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott