ARC Book Review - The Sapphire Heist By Lauren Blakely

                                                                       SYNOPSIS
28253785Keep your lover close and your enemy closer…

After giving in to a fiery night of passion, island adventurer Steph Anderson and bounty hunter Jake Harlowe are back to square one. With millions in stolen jewels at stake, it’s hard for Steph not to question her new partner’s true motives—no matter how sexy he might be. Jake is hungry for more of Steph, but he can sense her growing mistrust, which only fuels his own doubts. Worse, there’s undeniable evidence that someone else is now after the jewels—and that they are both in real danger.

Fighting against their magnetic attraction is a distraction these two can’t afford. In order to survive, they’ll have to pull off one more heist—and trust each other with something even more precious than jewels: their hearts.






REVIEW

After reading the  first  book  In this series The Sapphire Affair  I was so eager to  get  my hands on  The Sapphire Heist .Anyone who  read  The Sapphire Affair  will understand why , that book was so good and that  ending  just  made me want to  get my hands on a copy of book two so fast . So when I was able to  get a ARC of this book I did not  hesitate , I dived in to it as soon as I possibly could  and I loved it ! The Sapphire Heist Is  fantastic conclusion to Steph and Jake story..

In this book we pick up  right  where we  left of at the  end of  book one .Iam going to  honest  here and tell you I was worried that Steph and Jake were not going to get  a happy ending  I was   scratching my head and thinking well if what I think is true how is this going the end well? but  I really was worrying for  no reason  at  all because  Lauren Blakely is  such an amazing  writer  the minute think one things is going  to  happen she flips it around into something else  ,this book was so well written .The romance between Steph and Jake  was just  wonderful  if I could describe there romance in 3 words its  would  be  sweet  , sexy  and fun   I loved  these two together I had  biggest grin on my  face knowing they  got  such a  perfect ending. The search for the jewels took so many twist and turns that I definitely did not see coming ,when  I found out who were the bad guys it was like all of the puzzle pieces came together in my head .There was never a dull moment in this story ,I just  kept  turning the pages needing to know what would happen next .This book was so so good !!!!

The Sapphire Heist was  a sexy , fun , thrilling story , between the smoking hot romance  , the cast of characters and beautiful setting  Lauren Blakely has created another fantastic story . I cannot wait to  get my hands one whatever Lauren Blakely writes next ! If you love all these things in your  books I suggest   you  pick up a copy when  it comes out August 16, 2016.

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott