ARC Book Review - Turbulent Intentions By Melody Anne


                                                                      Synopsis
The Armstrong brothers are wealthy, wild-at-heart bad boys—until their father’s will demands they prove themselves and marry in order to inherit their fortune.
Eldest brother Cooper channels his reckless spirit into becoming CEO of his own airline. The only thing better than the adrenaline rush of flying is his one-night stand with a stunning stranger. At first he doesn’t recognize the fiery barista he clashes with years later at an airport coffee shop. But when Stormy Halifax turns up as his new house sitter, Cooper knows she’s his Cinderella. And he doesn’t just want her in his mansion. He wants her back in his bed.
Stormy can’t believe she’s living under Cooper’s roof. Gorgeous and arrogant, he’s convinced she’ll surrender again—and he’s right. But just as Stormy is succumbing to a world of pleasure, her trust is shattered. And the biggest challenge Cooper has ever faced will be proving he wants Stormy, now and forever, for all the right reasons.
Turbulent Intentions was originally published as Below the Radar - The Billionaire Aviators. This edition has been completely edited and revised, including significant plot changes.

REVIEW
Turbulent Intentions By Melody Anne  is the first book in  The Billionaire Aviator Series .I was so excited about this book when I first  heard  about it. I know from reading  a few books  by  Melody Anne that her stories are just so so good .So when I got the  opportunity to read this  early I read it as soon as I could and I absolutely  loved   it ! Turbulent  Intentions is a fantastic start to  The Billionaire Aviator series .
In this book we follow Cooper and Stormy  and I absolutely love these two together !! Watching  them get to know  each other  and fall in love was just wonderful . The  best  way I could  describe the romance In this  is  sweet , hot  and sexy ,  Melody Anne did such and amazing  job  writing the romance between Cooper and Stormy .Seeing that  this  series is called The Billionaire Aviators series we got to spend time  around planes  It was so cool ! and we also so got back story on The Armstrong Brothers I love these brothers  due to there fathers passing  and his will  they  are not as tight as they used to  be but I really hope as the series goes one  they  become closer .Between the swoon worthy romance  , the wonderful characters ( there are so many  characters I loved I really hope that all of them get there own books) and  the beautiful setting Melody Anne  has created another fantastic contemporary romance story.
Turbulent Intentions was a  sweet  ,fun, sexy , heartwarming ,  emotional  story. It was such a pleasure to read. At the end of this book  I felt so  happy  knowing that Cooper and Stormy got there happily  every after ending . I had such a big smile on my face !I cannot wait to see  what Melody Anne has in store for the  rest of the Billionaire  Aviators series . If you love all these things in your  book I suggest you pick up a copy when it comes out August 9 ,2016.
RATING 
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott