ARC Book Review - One Hot December By Tiffany Reisz

 
SYNOPSIS
 
Hard as steel…and hotter still!
Never mess with a woman who carries a blowtorch in her backpack. Welder and artist Veronica "Flash" Redding's playful sense of evil sometimes gets the better of her. Like when her insanely handsome, wealthy, suited-up boss gave her the most sensuously wicked night of her life…then dumped her. Yep, revenge is a dish best served hot.

Only Ian Asher isn't quite letting Flash get away quite so easily. He's not ready to forget the intensity between them. The searing heat when they touch. And the deliciously demanding control Ian wields in the bedroom. Now he has only the holidays to convince Flash that they belong together…and that even the most exquisite, broken things can be welded back together
 
REVIEW
 
I love the  Men at Work series ,every book in this series is just amazing and helps get  me more and more into the mood for the Holiday season . When I got the  to read One Hot December  I was thrilled and I dived into this book as soon as I possibly could and I loved it ! One Hot December was just wonderful !
 
In this book we follow  Veronica  ( also know as Flash ) and  Ian  . I loved these two together, seriously the minute I read there first interaction I  was sold on them . Flash and Ian had sex prior to when we meet them at the beginning of the story and after this  happens Ian dumped Flash. It can definitely be a tricky situation when you  are in a sexual relationship with someone you work with especially if its your boss ,when you find out exactly why Ian dumped flash it helps you understand a lot  more about this particular situation and actually made me really sympathize with Ian a bit .However when we start this book Flash had quit the job, so Ian is no longer the boss so and the situation between is  no longer the same . I loved the romance between Flash and Ian it was sexy (smoking hot sexy) ,playful and fun. Watching  there relationship   develop over the course or this book was just  amazing . With a sexy romance that will have you fanning your self I just  thought I should warn you lol  the book title isn't lying when  it literally is one very hot December for Ian and Flash lol , a cast of characters you will absolutely adore  and plot that  will have you wrapped up in Flash and Ian story ,Tiffany Reisz has created another fantastic story with One Hot December.
 
One Hot December  was sexy , fun,, heartwarming and perfect to get you in the mood for the holiday season . I cannot wait to see what Tiffany Reisz writes next ,just from reading this book I know it will be amazing. If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy when it comes out December 1, 2016.

 
 
RATING
5/5 STARS
 
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott