ARC Book Review - Only For You By Naima Simone


SYNOPSIS 

It’s been five years since I’ve seen her. 

Five years since Gabriella James damn near destroyed me with her betrayal, sending me to hell in a cage.

I’ve crawled free, escaped the mob, opened a night club, and continue to battle my demons through underground fighting and sex. But now Gabriella’s back, begging for absolution, wanting my forgiveness. All I want is what she’s denied me for all these years — her body.

Sex. That’s all we’ll ever have.

Because Gabriella is still keeping secrets. I see it in her eyes.

I don’t trust her, and I’ll never forgive her betrayal.

But that won’t stop me from taking her.

Over...and over...and over..


REVIEW

I'm a huge fan of The Lick series by Naima Simone, it's sexy fun and addictive .When I got a chance to read Only For You early I was thrilled and I dived into the story as soon as I could. I loved  only for you ! The Lick Series is officially one of my favorite series of this year .

 In this book we follow Killian and Gabriella, from the very first book in this series I have been eagerly awaiting Killian's story, so you can just imagine how excited I was to find out that this was his book.Killian and Gabriella have a very complicated past  and when I read about there backstory  I could not help but wonder how is this going to have a happy ending because the betrayal that happened for there relationship to really fall apart the first time was no small thing, but the attraction between these two was just undeniable and they both agreed to have one night with each other and let me  tell you this is a very steamy sexy night ,Iam warning you now you might need a fan on while  reading this book .Killian and Gabriella story is definitely not all rainbows and sparkles, there is a lot of forgiveness that had to take place before they  could move forward and I loved that we got to see that, no matter what happened I was rooting for these two to be together forever and ever and ever lol . This story was fantastic I am so sad that this  was the last book in the series.If Naima Simone ever reads this and ever want to do a spin - off series I would fully support that decision

If you want a short ,sexy, erotic,hot ( seriously smoking hot) story with a happily ever after ending that will leave a smile your face I suggest you pick up a copy of Only for you when It comes out December 12 ,2016.


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott