Book Review - Rule Breaker By Sienna Snow


SYNOPSIS
She controls a technology empire. He controls her.

At just twenty-eight years old, Arya Rey has become queen of the tech world. While she is highly respected as a philanthropist and fearless businesswoman, no one would suspect that beneath her controlled exterior simmers a private passion. A desire never spoken of in Boston’s elite social circles. A need for submission, for satisfaction, for the kind of exquisite pleasure that can only be provided by one man . . . her billionaire ex-lover Maxwell Dane.

It’s been five years since Max and Arya last met. Five years that they’ve longed for the feel of each other’s skin. Max always takes what he wants, and he wants Arya back. But it’s more than the memory of her broken heart that makes her resist. During their time apart, Arya has collected secrets of her own. She can give Max her body, but can she give him the truth?
 

REVIEW 

The minute I saw this book I was drawn in, there was just something about this cover that   screamed READ ME !! and then when I read  the synopsis I just knew I had to read it ,so when I got the chance to read Rule Breaker I dived into it as soon as I could I absolutely and I loved it !!!!

In this book we follow Max and Arya . I loved these two together , seriously I was kinda obsessed with this couple . When I read the very first scene with  Max and Arya in a  I just knew I was in for a hot, sexy, wild ride with them . Max and Arya used to be together but  broke  up  and I love reading books  with second chance romance because of all the back story  you usually get on the couples past .When I found out what happened to them I completely understand why it didn't work the first time ,but  at the same time I could not help but to  root for these two, I wanted to see them have  there happy ending with each other . The sexual chemistry  between Arya and Max could literally set  a building on fire ,Sienna Snow creates a romance in Rule Breaker that made me want fan my self and smile at the  same  time I loved  Max and Arya story  I was invested in them not just as couple but as individual characters and I could not be happier with how there story played out . This story did not have one dull moment  ,my  eyes where racing to read each word  . This story was perfect in my eyes It was sexy( seriously smoking hot ) , emotional  , thrilling and filled with twist and turns that I did not see coming .Rule Breaker is one of my favorite reads of 2016.

With a sexy , swoon worthy  second chance romance, a fantastic cast of characters  and a plot that will keep your eyes glued to the page. Sienna Snow created a fantastic story with Rule Breaker and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in this series, honestly if I could get it now I would be happy lol .If you love all these things in your books I strongly suggest you get a copy of this book

RATING 
5/5 STARS


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott