Book Review - Siren's Secret By Debbie Herbert

 
SYNOPSIS
 
In Debbie Herbert's debut novel, there are two secrets, each one with a deadly consequence….

Shelly Connors's worlds—on land and in the sea—are turned upside down when an evening swim turns into a nightmare. On a sweltering night deep in the bayou, the mystical mermaid witnesses a horrifying act. With a monstrous killer now hot on her trail, her life and the lives of her kin are in jeopardy.

Terrified of becoming the next victim, Shelly has no choice but to turn to Sheriff Tillman Angier. Tillman has had his intense gray eyes on the sultry honey-haired beauty for a while. The feelings are mutual …and impossible to ignore. But he's determined to solve the murders, and he knows Shelly's hiding something. Can she trust him with her deepest secret
 
REVIEW
 
Siren Secret By Debbi Herbert is the first  book sin the Dark Seas Series. The minute I saw the cover and read the synopsis I knew I just had to read this book . When I  did read it I devoured the story I thoroughly enjoyed this book .
 
 
 In this  story we mainly  follow Shelly and Tillman and I  just loved these two together. Shelly is  a mermaid who just happened to see something horrible take  place and person responsible  saw her too and Tillman is  determined to solve some murders and the key to that is what Shelly saw but to reveal how she saw it  she has to tell him her secret , that she is a mermaid so you can see how that  could turn into a difficult situation really quickly .I loved the romance between Shelly and Tillman ,there was definitely some moments  where I was worried it would  not work out  between them because of  things  that happened in the books , but the  attraction  between these two was  just undeniable and then on top of that you see that they genuinely cared about each other , so no matter what happened in this book I rooted for them .Debbie Herbert creates  such a sexy romance  in Siren Secret.
 
We also got to spend time in the killer's  head and omg was this person creepy, just watching some of things this person does I don't even want to think about it ,this person is just  disturbed. I  felt like we were in a thrilling cat  and mouse game between the  Killer ,Shelly and Tillman and it all just kept me at the edge of my seat. I just loved the mermaids !! I was absolutely fascinated by them. I could on  and on about things I enjoyed in this book  it was so ,so very good. Siren's Secret was sexy , thrilling , heartwarming paranormal romance .I am definitely going to pick up the next  book in this series  when I  get the chance . If you love all these things  in your books I suggest you get a copy.
 
 
RATING
4.5/5 STARS

 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott