ARC Book Review - Forged In Desire By Brenda Jackson

SYNOPSIS
Strong enough to protect her. Bold enough to love her.
When good girl Margo Connelly becomes Lamar "Striker" Jennings's latest assignment, she knows she's in trouble. And not just because he's been hired to protect her from an underworld criminal. The reformed bad boy's appeal is breaching all her defenses, and as the threats against her increase, Margo isn't sure which is more dangerous: the gangster targeting her, or the far too alluring protector tempting her to let loose.
Though Striker's now living on the right side of the law, he's convinced his troubled past keeps Margo out of his league. But physical chemistry explodes into full-blown passion when they go on the run together. Surrendering to desire could be a deadly distraction—or finally prove that he's the only man qualified to keep her safe, and win her love.



REVIEW
The minute I saw the synopsis and cover of Forged In Desire I was immediately intrigued so when I was  able to get an ARC of this book I was thrilled and I dived into this story as soon as I could and I loved it !

In this book we follow Margo and Striker and I just  loved these two together, every minute we spend with them was  wonderful  these  two  people that are used to  doing things there way, so seeing them work with there  current situation was definitely  something lol . The  sexual chemistry between these two was  just insane  the  closer  these two  got was steamier the romance got . I love watching there  relationship  evolve from where it was in  the beginning  to where we leave them in the end . While we are  reading about Margo and Striker's  relationship so much other things were happening at  the same  time. When I say that  there was never a dull moment in this story  I mean it . The minute I thought I knew everything and that I had all the information  I got a new perspective that made me see things differently and just when I thought okay nothing else can happen I was wrong, this story was constantly surprising me  and keeping me on my toes and I just loved that . I loved everything about this book.

Forged in Desire is  a sexy , addictive , thrilling , story and  I cannot wait to  get my hands on Brenda Jackson next book . If you love all these things in your stories I suggest you get a copy of this book  when it comes out  January 31,2017.

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott