ARC Book Review - Royal Affair By Parker Swift

                                                               SYNOPSIS
One seriously sexy son-of-a-duke . . .
Behind the posh British accent, Dylan Hale possesses a down-and-dirty sexiness. Off-the-charts gorgeous, a ruthless architect . . . and did I mention he's a future duke? Every time we touch, it's wildfire. All need and lust and heat. But Dylan has rules: just sex, no one can know, and in the bedroom he gets complete control. All I have to do is follow the rules, because falling in love with Dylan Hale is all it would take to screw everything up . . . royally.










REVIEW
When I first saw the cover and synopsis of this book I was immediately  pulled in and I needed to know more. When I was able to get an ARC of this book I was thrilled and I dived into this story as soon as I possible . Royal Affair was fantastic.

In this book we follow Dylan and Lydia and the attraction between them was there from the  very  first  moment  they saw each other. After babysitting for a  family  in the  summer  Lydia is about to head over to London to start a new job, but while on the baby sitting job she  meets  Dylan and this  is where there story really begins. I loved the romance between them ,at first it was supposed to  be just  sex  ,  no relationship  just sex ,but I didn't  believe  that was going to work for  long because of the connection between these two .It was defiantly a tricky situation because I could understand why Dylan  would not want to  go  public with  the relationship or  have reservation  about  relationships because  he is  such a public  figure and the  things that have happen to him in the past and I could understand how  Lydia  felt  not  wanting to be secret and seeing him doing all of these things . There was a few moments where I was concerned and wondering how is this  going to work out but this story remind me of a very  important thing love will always find a way and it did  for Dylan and Lydia. There was never a dull moment  in this story and I finished it within hours Royal Affair was a  wonderful start to the  Royal Scandal  series.

Royal Affair was a  scorching hot, sexy  , swoon worthy, addictive , enchanting  story and after the ending of this book I cannot wait to get my  hands on the next  book in the Royal Scandal series  . Parker Swift If you are reading this and you want to let me read book 2 now that would be wonderful lol . If you love all these things in your romances you should defiantly pick up a copy when it comes out  February 14,2017.

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott