ARC Book Review - Their Secret Royal Baby By Carol Marinelli

SYNOPSIS
Royal baby born in the ER! 
Dr. Elias Santini, secret prince of Medrindos, has his world rocked when he attends an emergency delivery. The patient is Beth Foster, the woman he spent one stolen night with, and she's in premature labor…with his baby! 
Estranged from her strict parents, Beth both fears the desire between them and yearns for the support Elias offers her as their tiny newborn fights for her life. A fiery kiss tempts Beth to risk everything, but what will happen when she discovers her daughter is the future heir to the Medrindos throne?







REVIEW

Their Secret Royal Baby is  my  very first book Carol Marinelli . When I read the synopsis I was immediately intrigued.I was so  happy to get a  early  copy  of this book , so when I got  the chance to read it I got into this story  as fast as I could and It was wonderful!. Their Secret Royal Baby was sweet  , sexy  , heartwarming story . I found my  self  completely  wrapped up in  Elias and Beth  story  these two were just  perfect for each other. The story had romance , drama and an adorable baby  that to me is the  recipe for a great story . If your  looking for a short , sweet  contemporary romance you should definitely pick this book up when it comes out  February  21,2017. 

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott