Book Review - Curved Wife By Christa Wick

SYNOPSIS
Texas veterinarian Cayce Gerard has wrestled a sick bull to the ground, out-growled an angry Tibetan Mastiff with a sore tooth and climbed to the top branch of a hundred year oak tree to rescue an injured hawk. The only creature he hasn’t tamed is Ashley Sharpe.

He can’t crate her.

He sure as heck can’t sedate her.

Only option left is to spank her.

But teaching princess a valuable life lesson about being bratty takes a sudden turn.

Was that a moan he heard?

Yup!

Is he going to do something about it?

Damn straight!

****
This 32,000 word novel re-envisions the happy-for-now ending of Cayce and Ashley from the 6,900 word short story Spanked by the Vet. There’s still a spanking and more sultry heat than even a southern summer can hold. There’s also a happily-ever-after, right after Ashley teaches Cayce a lesson of her own



REVIEW

I am a huge fan of  Christa Wick books every time I pick up a book by her I know I am in for an wonderful read.I was so  excited to get  my hands on a copy of Curve Wife so when I did, I dived into this story as soon as I could and I loved it. Cayce  and Ashley's  story was hot and steamy literally some of the steamier scenes in this book had me fanning my self, but honestly that is what usually happens when I read a Christa Wick book ,she is such a talented author  that knows how to deliver the smoking hot  sexy time scenes that a lot of romance book readers love .This book hooked me from the  very first  page and did not let me go until the very end .Christa Wicks wrote another fantastic story with Curved Wife .If you are looking  for a fast paced sexy contemporary romance  with a happily ever after ending you should definitely pick up this book. 


RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott