Audio Book Review - Water World Warrior By Lisa Lace

SYNOPSIS
Why would I want to be married to an alien? 

I should not have applied to TerraMates. The idea was crazy. I'm a young woman, in the prime of my life. 

But I was desperate. 

When I landed on another world, his appearance intrigued me. He dripped sexuality and moved like an animal. We have three days together before he sets sail without me. Am I going to escape or submit to my desires?









REVIEW


The minute  that I heard about this book I was immediately intrigued and I needed to know more ,so when I got the  chance to listen the audio book I was thrilled and I dived into this story as soon as I could and I loved it . Water World Warrior was amazing.

In this book we follow Ashlyn and Nat.  Ashlyn's brother has gotten into to some big  trouble due to his gambling habits and as a result he owes a large sum of money to his debtors and if he does not pay up the money  soon his family will be in danger so to deal with this Ashlyn  goes to her very last resort which is  Terra Mates. Terra Mates is service that connects aliens with human brides , the brides get  payed a large sum but have remain  married a year to get it. Nat finds him self in trouble with the law and to get out of it he lies and says that the reason that he did all the things he did was so he could get to his fiancee quickly,  so he ends up going to Terra mates as well. These two are matched together and this is really where things take off in this story , as you can see from what I said  above this was supposed to be a marriage of  convenience for both of them however the minute these  two saw each other I knew instantly that  would not work  lol  , the attraction between them was almost instant, at first they both very wary of  each other and this is understandable but as we see them get closer  things change  between them . Ashlyn and Nat could not be more   perfect for each other.The romance was sexy, fun  and enchanting and I loved every minute of it .

I don't think I have  ever read  a book  quite  like  Water World Warrior. I am just fascinated with this book universe that Lisa Lace  has created , we learned so much. I also wanted to talk about the narration , Its is constant concern with audio books that  if the narrator  voice is not right it can be really  hard to connect with the story ! However  I had no problem with this I felt the narrators did a great job .

With a sexy romance ,a unique setting and  story that  will  make  your feel  like  you   entering a adventure you will never forget Lisa Lace wrote a fantastic scifi romance with Water World Warrior and I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the  Terra Mates series .If you love all these things in your books you should definitely pick up a copy .

RATING
4.5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott