I am so excited for Bound By J.S.Scott and Cali Mackay so to celebrate I wanted to tell you all 5 reason why you should pick up this book
From NY Times and USA Today bestselling authors J.S. Scott and Cali MacKay...a new dark, steamy romance about two people who never should have met...
What are the chances of me getting kidnapped in a small town in the foothills of Colorado by a man who is the subject of an international manhunt?
I'd say probably the same odds as winning the lottery...several times. Except I wasn't that lucky.
I moved to this tiny town and opened a small diner to find some peace. I used to love staring at those beautiful, majestic, snow-capped mountain peaks. Now all that sight brings me is sorrow and heartache.
Still, I'm here.
I can't leave.
I can't just run away like I wished I could.
Then, on one cold, winter's evening, my entire world changes when a desperate man, one wanted for the rape and murder of a young woman in Seattle, drags me away from my diner and back to a dark place that I never wanted to go again.
My kidnapper calls himself Phoenix. But I know who he really is. He's a cold-blooded murderer who would probably snuff out my life without one bit of remorse.
As I remain his captive, dependent on his mercy, I have to pretend to trust him so I can try to make my escape.
I'm defiant by nature; he wants me to submit.
I hate the way my body reacts to him, craves him, but he considers that a victory.
So one of us is going to lose this battle, and I'm not so certain the winner is going to be me....
Please Note: Bound is a full-length novel of approximately 50k words. Bonus books included so if you liked this novel you can also enjoy Forced by Cali MacKay, and Simon's story from The Billionaire's Obsession by J.S. Scott.
- The Characters - I loved the characters in this book they pulled me into the story from the very beginning
- The Sexy Romance - The romance in this story was definitely different because these two characters have ever reason not to trust each other but the sexual chemistry between them is just off the charts . There are some moments in this book that had me fanning myself.
- The Excellent Writing - The way this story was told was just fantastic these authors crafted a wonderful story
- The Authors - J.S.Scott and Cali Mckay are in my opinion two amazing authors ,every book that I have read by them has just been wonderful , and the fact that they are coming together to write this story just tells me this book is going to amazing
- These Teasers- If you need on more reason look at these teasers below
HACKED BOOK TWO IN THE DARK HORSE SERIES IS AVAILABLE ON PREORDER !!!!!! CLICK THE Preorder link below for more information