ARC Book Review - The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott


                                                        SYNOPISIS
As an extreme-sports mogul, billionaire Micah Sinclair is comfortable taking risks. But nothing—and no one—has ever challenged him like Tessa Sullivan. He’s fascinated by the woman who’s overcome so much, including the loss of her hearing. The petite blonde dynamo, a small-town restaurateur on the Maine coast, is the most courageous person he knows, and he wants her in his bed. Now all he has to do is convince Tessa to explore their desire.
After a lifetime of loss, Tessa’s finally come to terms with her limitations. Or she would, if a certain sexy businessman weren’t pushing her to want more. And to want him. All her remaining senses are clamoring for her to touch, taste, and feel. But her doubts tell her to go slow when their passion gets too hot.
Micah’s determined to prove to Tessa that she can still have everything she’s ever wanted, including his love. But will she listen to her head—or her heart?



REVIEW

Iam a huge  fan of J.S.Scott ,she is one of  my favorite  authors  . I love the Sinclair Series I excited  when each  book comes out  so when I got the chance to read The Billionaire Voice the 4th book  in the series early  I was thrilled !  I read it as soon as  I could and  I loved it. I could  not but this book down. The Billionaire Voice was another amazing story in The Sinclair series .

In this book we follow Micah and Tessa, I absolutely  loved  these two characters . I loved that the heroine of the  story is  deaf, this is not something I see a lot  of in books  so to see a deaf heroine who has been through so much  in her life step  forward  and begin tor  live her life in  a way that  makes her truly happy and also fall in love with a ridiculously hot man was just wonderful.Micah is truly a wonderful guy ,once he  truly cares  about something or someone he is devoted to   protecting  or /and seeing it flourish  and like every  Sinclair man he is bossy and stubborn lol, all this made him such a great character. Seeing Tessa and Micah fall in love was  just wonderful . I loved how they  encouraged each other ,seeing Micah  get Tessa to  start skating again and  seeing Tessa be there for  Micah in his times of need  just cemented how much they cared for each other . I was rooting for them from the very first sentence of this story. If I could  describe there romance in 3 words it would be sexy , passionate  and swoon worthy .There literally  were some scence between Tessa and Micah in this story that  just filled  me with so much happiness  . J.S.Scott writes such incredible romance .

The Billionaire Voice was  a sexy,   heartwarming  , sweet  story . Between the fantastic cast of character , the  beautiful settings of  the lovely  small town of Amesport ,Maine and the absolutely  sexy & swoon worthy  romance . J.S.Scott  creates another fantastic contemporary romance with this book . I am so happy that Micah and Tessa got there own happily  ever after and Iam  excited to see what   J.S.Scott has in store  for the next book in the sinclair series we get  some hints in this book and Iam so very  excited !!! .If you love all these things in your  books  I suggest  you get copy when it comes out August 30th ,2016 .

RATING

5/5STARS

Comments

  1. I love all things J.S Scott!!! This book was so great, it's a must read!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott