ARC BOOK REVIEW - Booty Camp Dating Service By Debra Anastasia

                                                         SYNOPSIS 
Booty Camp Dating Service is a wildly successful matchmaking company. The twist? Well, Wolf Saber --who inherited his gift-- is NEVER wrong when he matches people. It’s a gift passed down from his grandmother to his mother to him.

He’s sexy but stays behind the scenes, letting his buddy Chance do all the talking while he matches the clients at parties and events. Booty Camp Dating Service travels the country, and nine months after they leave the city there’s always a flurry of weddings and an accompanying baby boom. Booty Camp claims that clients will be 110% satisfied and they deliver on that promise every single time.

Except Wolf refuses to deliver on that guarantee for himself. He doesn’t find love until Hazel Lavender’s best friend pushes her through his front door. Now all he wants to do is make sure Hazel is 110% satisfied…in his bed. Which, ironically, would break the very rules Wolf demands of his employees--no dating clients, ever.
So instead, Wolf and Hazel fight. And kiss. And fight some more.

Will Wolf’s own rules make him the very first Booty Camp Happily Never After?

Line up readers, your Booty Camp date is waiting…
 



REVIEW 

The Minute I heard about Booty Camp Dating Service I got so excited I didn't even know  exactly  what it was  about  all I knew is that it was written by Debra Anastasia and that it was Romantic Comedy and that was all I needed to  know  and then the cover and the synopsis   was revealed and I just knew I had to my hands on this book as soon as possible .When I got the opportunity to read this book early I was thrilled and read it as soon as I possibly could .This book was fantastic  ! 

In this book  we follow Wolf and Hazel .Its safe to say these two did  not  start  on the best footing , but as the story went on I needed  Wolf and Hazel  to be together ! they are perfect for each other ,however they didn't  see it  that way in the beginning. With Hazel being fresh out of a bad relationship and Wolf just  being  very stubborn  and of course the fact they were constantly fighting lol  I could understand why ,but  at the same time they had  such intense sexual chemistry that lead to them having some really steamy hot sexy times .At the end of this book I felt that Hazel and Wolf got an ending that was absolutely perfect for them.

This story was laugh out  loud funny ,the way  a lot of things are described and said in this book either had me laughing or left me with a big grin on my  face .Debra Anastasia wrote such unique , funny story  with a whole lot of heart in it .With the fantastic  cast  of characters, this lovely dating service and sexy romance  she has created another fantastic story with Booty Camp Dating Service.

Booty Camp Dating Service was a  sexy ,  funny( very very funny !) , heartwarming story. I cannot wait to see what Debra Anastasia writes next ! If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a copy when it comes out August 28 ,2016.


RATING

5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott