ARC Book Review - Run To You By Rachel Lacey

                                                                  SYNOPSIS
ONE LITTLE LIE. A WHOLE LOTTA TROUBLE.

Moments after meeting the most gorgeous guy ever, Gabby Winters promptly gets stung by a zillion yellowjackets and falls-not gracefully-into a stream. Yup, Ethan Hunter is trouble with a capital "hot," and Gabby definitely needs to keep her distance. Except in the small town of Haven, there's nowhere to hide from Ethan's sexy, infectious grin . . . and all the residents are conspiring against her.

At the center of the town's matchmaking is Ethan's grandmother, who's convinced their relationship is a done deal. Rather than break her heart, Gabby and Ethan find themselves cornered into pretending to be falling in love. The problem: there's serious sizzling attraction between them. And if this charade continues, they won't fool just the entire town - they might fool themselves too . . .





REVIEW

I was very excited to get  my hands on a copy of Run To You  early .The synopsis really pulled me in and then combined with how eye catching the cover  is  I knew I needed to read this book!.Run To You is my first Rachel Lacey and I have heard so many  great things about this author so as soon as I got the chance I read this book and I thoroughly enjoyed it!

In this book we follow Ethan and Gabby and I loved these two  together, even though there relationship  started out as being fake just to make Ethan grandmother happy you could totally see that they had feelings for each other , every time I saw one of them saw how   this  was just an act I was like yeah right keep telling your self that lol .Ethan and Gabby are such wonderful characters and that have definitely had there share of darker times  in there life so seeing these two fall  in love  over the course of this story made me so happy, by the end of this book I had the  biggest smile on my face.If I could describe the romance in this  book in 3 words they would be sweet , sexy  and fun .Rachel Lacey did such a fantastic job writing the romance between Ethan and Gabby .I loved the small  town of Haven I wish I could visit !! .Between the sexy romance, the  beautiful setting of Haven and  the entertaining plot, Rachel Lacey has created a wonderful story with Run To You .

Run to you  was a  sexy , heartwarming , sweet , fun, romantic story . I cannot wait to see what  Rachel Lacey has planned for the  rest of this series !.If You love all these things In Your stories I suggest you pick up a copy when  It comes  out August  30, 2016 .

RATING
4.5 /5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott