ARC Book Review - Meant To Be Mine By Lisa Marie Perry

                                                      SYNOPSIS 
Loving him was hard. Wanting him was so damn easy . . .

Sofia Mercer may have been sick as a teen, but she’s no delicate flower. And she’s proven it by making it on her own and starting a new life away from the town that turned against her, away from the boy who broke her already fragile heart. But when her aunt Luz dies unexpectedly, leaving Sofia with a mountain of regrets and the keys to a quirky boutique, Sofia has no choice but to return to Cape Cod. Only, this new life in her old town comes with complications.

Burke Wolf was Sofia’s first love—a relationship that burned bright and went up in flames. Seeing him again, Sofia can’t help but get caught up in that all-too-familiar tornado of passion and pain. He’s battled his own demons—that much is clear. But Sofia can’t afford to be careless with her heart . . . and loving Burke again might just break it completely.





REVIEW


Meant To Be Mine is my first book by Lisa Marie  Perry  . I was  very  excited about reading this  book because I have heard such good things  about  her stories and the synopsis  really drew me in and  have you seen that cover  ? Its is so pretty! ,so when I was able  to get a early  copy of Meant To Be Mine I was thrilled . I read It  as soon as I possibly  could and I thoroughly  enjoyed It  !. Meant To  Be Mine is an excellent start to the Guilty Pleasure series .

In this book we mainly  follow Sofia and  Burke . The best way I could  describe  them is that they are survivors, these two have been through so much when  you  get the  back story  on each of them you really  feel for them and then on top of that they  are  both grieving the loss of  someone who  was so very  important to both of them . If I could  describe there romance in 3 words   they would  be intense , sexy  and all consuming . In this book we get to see both  Sofia and Burke  heal and also fight   there personal demons . There relationship  is  not  all rainbows  at the  beginning  because  they have such a complicated history with each other, but as you see them  become closer and you see there feelings for each other  reignite  you see that  they are absolutely  perfect for each other.I felt that  Lisa Marie Perry did an excellent  job writing this romance. I loved these two to together and I felt that they got a perfect ending  I had the biggest smile on my  face reading the ending of this story. 

This story just drew me in completely   the setting , the plot , these character everything  just comes together and creates  such a fantastic story. Meant to be Mine was a sexy  , heartwarming , emotional  story . I cannot  wait to  see  what Lisa  Marie Perry  has In store for the rest of the series  .Lisa Marie Perry sets up  so many things  in  this  book  Its almost like she is  silently saying to  the reader  just wait till  you  find more about this person or situation in the  next book lol .  If you love all these things In your books I suggest you pick up a copy when It comes out  August  30th ,2016.

RATING 

4.5/5 STARS







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott