ARC Book Review - Her Naughty Holiday By Tiffany Reisz


SYNOPSIS

A feast she wasn't expecting! 

Clover Greene would sooner crawl into her oven than host family for Thanksgiving dinner. Yet another annual ritual of too much food, served with a side of criticism over "Clover's Bad Life Choices." This year, she needs to distract them all—with a handsome fake boyfriend. And she has the perfect guy in mind. 

Contractor Erick Fields is the poster boy for sexy single dads, and Clover has been secretly crushing on him for ages. She certainly wasn't expecting Erick to agree to her insane charade…or to add lots of hot, wicked sex to the deal. If they can pull it off, the worst Thanksgiving ever might give them something to be really thankful for!


REVIEW

After reading Her Halloween Treat the  first book in Men At Work Series. I was  thrilled to get my hands on a early copy of  Her Naughty Holiday and I read a soon as I could and I loved Her Naughty Holiday I could not put this  book down It was just wonderful .

In this book we follow Clover and Erick and I loved these two together .I found it so  cute how Erick daughter try to set them up .The whole plan was  Clover wanted Erick to be her fake boyfriend  while her family visited her home for thanksgiving and let me tell you her family is not easy to  deal with . I think besides the steaming hot romance between them watching Clover deal with her Family was one of my favorite parts of this book . Watching Clover and Erick fall in love over the course of this book was just  fantastic , honestly there was some moments where these two where just  too cute for words .Reading Clover and Erick story was such a pleasure ,when I got to the end I was attempting to turn the page hoping there would be more that I had not read yet, I didn't want to leave this couple . With a sexy romance , a cast of  fantastic  character  and  the beautiful setting, Tiffany Reisz has created a fantastic story with Her Naughty Holiday .

Her Naughty Holiday was a sexy ,sweet , heartwarming story . I cannot wait to get my hands on the next book in the Men At work  series . Can I have it now ? If you love all these things in your book I suggest you get a copy when It comes out  November 1st ,2016.

RATING 
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott