ARC Book Review - The Billionaire Next Door By Jessica Lemmon


SYNOPSIS

Can't Buy Me Love


It's Tag Crane's job to be the life of the party. Traveling from one exotic locale to another is just part of running the luxurious Crane Hotel empire. But even paradise isn't perfect. Devising a new business strategy is keeping Tag up at night-and so is the Great Dane barking at all hours in the apartment below his. To muzzle the problem, Tag charges downstairs . . . right into the most beautiful, blond distraction he's ever seen.


Dog-sitting by day, bartending by night. It's not exactly the life Rachel Foster dreamed of. But when Tag Crane rushes in, all mountain-man shoulders and obscenely sexy smile, needing her help for the Crane Hotels, it's a fantasy come true. What's the harm in a fun no-strings fling? Only a fool would give her heart to a billionaire player like Tag-until suddenly the one man who can't be caught is the one flirting with forever . . .



REVIEW

I'm huge fan of Jessica Lemmon books , so when I got the chance to read this book early I was thrilled and dived into the story as soon as I could  and I loved it! The Billionaire Next Door is a fantastic addition to the Billionaire Bad Boys series.

In this book we followed Tag and Rachel .From the previous book in the series I have met Tag before  and I was so thrilled to find out that this was his book, He is such a fun character. I loved Rachel! ,  in the beginning of the story things are not going exactly how Rachel thought they would in her life , between her ex boyfriend deceit which leads to her losses her previous job , however she is now a bartender and  is house sitting and  this is where she meets her neighbor Tag and this is where the story really takes off. The sexual chemistry between these two was just off the charts, from there very first interaction you could tell that we were  in for a fun, sexy,swoon worthy  romance with these two. Watching them fall in love over the course of the story was just so wonderful to read .Every moment  these two share had me rooting for them more  and more. I Became so invested in this characters . I loved this story , I could go on and on about the  many things I enjoyed in these characters.With a romance that will have you fanning yourself and smiling at the same time ,A fantastic cast of characters and a plot that will keep you wrapped up in Tag and  Rachel's story , Jessica Lemmon creates a fantastic story  with The Billionaire Next Door.

 The Billionaire Next-Door was a  sexy, fun. heartwarming, romantic story. I felt like Tag and Rachel got a story that was absolutely perfect for them and I cannot wait to get my hands on Eli's Book ! Can I have it now please? If you love all these things in your book just you get a copy when it comes out October 25, 2016


RATING 
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott