ARC Book Review - The Hunt By Harper A Brooks



SYNOPSIS
Prince Kael has just lost his father to an assassin, and he’s the next target. A murderer is on the loose, the kingdom is in disarray, and Kael is determined to make the person responsible for killing his father pay. But falling for the beautiful Cara, panther-shifter and main suspect in his father’s murder, wasn’t part of the plan. He’s not at all sure she did it, and he finds himself going against everything he’s ever known just to claim her. 

The ceremonial Hunt is approaching, and mates must be chosen to run together. The hatred between the tiger and panther species is all they know. If Kael and Cara follow their hearts, it could mean treason and death


REVIEW

The minute I heard about this book I was so excited .When I got the chance to read this book early I literally  read it in  4 or 6 hours  . I could not put it down ,The Hunt was a fantastic story by Harper A Brooks.

In this  book we follow and Cara and Kael and  I think it  safe to say that these  two definitely did  not meet under the best  circumstances . Kael thinks that Cara  killed his father and  gets her put in jail and  Cara  is already not the  biggest  fan of Tiger Shifter  in the first places. However as we  get deeper into the story and  they get closer and closer and things start to change .The romance in this book was  fantastic, Cara a panther shifter and Kael is a tiger shifter they are part of  two species that hate each other in this Kingdom, however the attraction between them could not be denied , I was rooting for these two to be together no matter what happened . I was just fascinated by the kingdom  this book is  set in with all of these shifters and the history of its  people and land .With a sexy romance , an intriguing cast of  characters , the fascinating city of  Sajra and did I mention all the shifters ? I probably did but I just wanted to mention that again lol . Harper A Brooks creates an amazing story  with The Hunt .

The Hunt was a sexy ,  thrilling , action packed paranormal romance that holds on to you and does not let go until you reach the very last page . I cannot wait to  get my hands on Harper A  Brooks next book.If you love all these things in your books I suggest you get a when it comes out October 24, 2016.

RATING
5/5 STARS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 5 Reason To Read The Billionaire Voice By J.S.Scott

Release Day Launch -Tell Me A Truth By Tamara Lush

Release Day Blitz- Billionaire Undaunted By JSScott